Vizag Steel Recruitment 2018 | www.vizagsteel.com | Freshers | Management Trainee | 14 Posts | Across India | Last Date: 16th July 2018
Company: Vizag Steel Plant
Visakhapatnam Steel Plant, popularly known as Vizag Steel, is an integrated steel producer in Visakhapatnam, India built using German and Soviet technology. The company has grown from a loss-making industry to 3-billion-dollar turnover company registering a growth of 203.6% in just four years. Vizag Steel Plant was conferred Navratna status on 17 November 2010.
Founded in 1971, the company focuses on producing value-added steel, with 214,000 tonnes produced in August 2010, out of 252,000 tonnes total of salable steel produced. It is the largest single site plant in India and Asia minor (or south and east Asia combined).
Company Website: www.vizagsteel.com
Positions: Management Trainee
No of Vacancies: 14
- Management Trainee(HR) – 8 Post
- Management Trainee(Marketing) – 6 Posts
Job Location: Vizag, AP
Salary: Rs.20,600/ Month
- Bachelors Degree (Full time) as well in MBA / PG Degree / PG Diploma (Full time course of minimum 2 years) in HR Management / Personnel Management & Industrial Relations / Labour Welfare / Social Work (with HR as main subject) from a recognized University / Institute.
- In case of dual specialization, at least one specialization should be HRM.
- Bachelors Degree (Full time) as well in MBA / PG Degree / PG Diploma (Full time course of minimum 2 years) in Marketing Management from a recognized University / Institute.
- In case of dual specialization, at least one specialization should be Marketing Management
- The candidate should have 60% marks in aggregate of all years/semesters & all subjects (50% in aggregate for SC/ST/PwD)
- Final year students who could submit Provisional Certificate and Mark Sheets in original by the time of personal interview only need to apply.
Age limit(As on 01-02-2018): Below 27 years (Born not earlier than 01-02-1991)
Relaxations in Upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 years for OBC (non-creamy layer)
- 10 years for PWD candidates
- Others as per government rules.
The candidates qualified in UGC-NET July-2018 examination will only be considered for further selection to Personal Interview.
UGC-NET, July-2018: The eligible candidates desirous to apply for the post of MT(HR) and MT(Mktg) in RINL are required to appear for UGC-NET examination of July-2018 in the following Papers:
|MT(HR)||Labr. Welfr./ Pers. Mgmt / Industrial Relation / Labr. & Soc Welfr. / HRM||55|
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- General (Unreserved): 40% aggregate marks in both the papers taken together
- SC/ST/OBC-NCL/PwD: 35% aggregate marks in both the papers taken together
- For General & OBC candidates: Rs 500/- (Plus GST @18%)
- For SC/ST/PwD candidates: Rs 100/- (Plus GST @18%)
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this positions in online from 25th June 2018 to 16th July 2018.
Official Notification: Link Expired
To Apply (Vizag Steel): Link Expired