Vizag Steel Recruitment 2018 | www.vizagsteel.com | Freshers | Junior Trainee | 664 Posts | Across India | Last Date: 25th September 2018
Company: Vizag Steel Plant
Visakhapatnam Steel Plant, popularly known as Vizag Steel, is an integrated steel producer in Visakhapatnam, India built using German and Soviet technology. The company has grown from a loss-making industry to 3-billion-dollar turnover company registering a growth of 203.6% in just four years. Vizag Steel Plant was conferred Navratna status on 17 November 2010.
Founded in 1971, the company focuses on producing value-added steel, with 214,000 tonnes produced in August 2010, out of 252,000 tonnes total of salable steel produced. It is the largest single site plant in India and Asia minor (or south and east Asia combined).
Company Website: www.vizagsteel.com
Positions: Junior Trainee
No of Vacancies: 664
- JT (Mechanical) – 344 Posts
- JT (Electrical) – 203 Posts
- JT (Metallurgy) – 98 Posts
- JT (Instrumentation) – 19 Posts
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Rs.10,700/ Month
Qualification: Matric / SSC with full time ITI / Diploma in Engineering in the following Trades/ Disciplines (60% marks in regular ITI / Diploma in Engineering for Gen/OBC-NCL candidates, 50% marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates in all subjects of all semesters/years)
Eligible streams are:
- Mechanical: ITI – Fitter / Machinist / Mill Wright (MMTM)/ Turner & Diploma – Mechanical
- Electrical: ITI – Electrician & Diploma – Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Metallurgy: Diploma – Metallurgical Engineering
- Instrumentation: ITI – Instrument Mechanic / Electronics / Electronics Mechanic & Diploma – Instrumentation Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering.
Note: The candidates who have attended Online Test conducted from 09-05-2018 to 14-05-2018 against Rectt Advt No. 03/2017 need not apply again.
|Male||150 cms||45 kgs||75-80 Cms|
|Female||143 cms||35 kgs||Not Applicable|
Age limit: 18 to 27 years for UR as on 01-07-2018
Relaxations in Upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 years for OBC (non-creamy layer)
- 10 years for PWD candidates
- Others as per government rules.
- Selection will be through Online Computer Based Test followed by Certificate Verification and Medical Examination to the provisionally selected candidates.
- Test Pattern: Test will consist of two segments and duration of the test will be 2 hours:
- Segment-I: 75 Questions pertaining to General Aptitude (i.e Arithmetic, Reasoning, Data
interpretation etc.), General Awareness / General Knowledge and knowledge of English,
- Segment-II: 75 Questions pertaining to respective technical subject.
- The questions will be in bilingual i.e., in English and Telugu except the questions of Knowledge in English, which will be exclusively in English only.
- For General & OBC candidates: Rs.300/-
- No fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates
Mode of Payment: Online mode using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
Examination Centre: Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Kakinada, Mumbai, Patna, Ranchi, Rajahmundry, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Vijayanagaram.
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this positions in online latest by 25 September 2018.
For More details: Link Expired
Apply Link: Link Expired