Virtusa Recrutiment 2016 | Freshers | Software Engineer – JAVA | BE/ B.Tech/ MCA | 2014/ 2015/ 2016 Batch | Pune | June 2016
Company: Virtusa Consulting Services Pvt Ltd
Virtusa Corporation (NASDAQ: VRTU) is a publicly-traded global information technology (IT) services company providing a broad range of IT services, including IT consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Our Service offerings span business and technology consulting, application services, systems integration, product engineering, custom software development, maintenance, re-engineering, quality assurance, independent testing services, and IT infrastructure services.
Founded in 1996 and headquartered in Massachusetts, we have offices and technology centers throughout the United States, Europe and Asia.
Company Website: www.virtusa.com
Positions: Associate Software Engineers / Software Engineer – JAVA
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ MCA – (CS/ IT)
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
- Passed out from BE/B.Tech or MCA in the year 2014/2015/2016.
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Focus on tactical development and implementation.
- Ability to meet SLAs with expected quality standards.
- Excellent ability to incorporate software development best practices.
- Capable of producing reasonable work estimates.
- Ability to identify and promptly escalate scope creep.
- Ability to understand productivity measures and support senior members in improving productivity.
- Ability to use all business applications (Chorus, ERA, vPoint, HeaRt, Pulse, Star Team, Leave).
- Support senior members of the Project team in various Project Management activities.
- Support senior members of the Project team in technical challenges outside the Scope of Work.
- Programming, scripting, analytical, problem solving, troubleshooting
- Object oriented concepts, Database concepts, JAVA/EE, Spring, Hibernate, Jscript,Junit
- Sound knowledge of Computer Science/Engineering fundamentals
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal, communication (both written and verbal) and team working skills
- Risk mitigation – Ability to realize and escalate important issues
- Clear understanding of Object Oriented Concepts and their application
- Understanding of how to write code, based on reasonable algorithms
- Clear understanding of RDBMS concepts
- Understanding the full software engineering life cycle
- Basic knowledge of UML
- Understanding of at least one related set of technologies & awareness of technical trends
- Good ability to comprehend and adhere to coding standards
- Ability to estimate effort on assigned tasks
- Proactively suggest new ideas and solutions
Last date to apply : ASAP before the link expires
Application Link: Closed