Vestas Recruitment Drive 2020 | Freshers | Trainee Engineer | 2019/ 2020 Batch | ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ ECE/ EEE/ Mechatronics Engineering | Chennai
Company: Vestas Wind Technology India Pvt Ltd
Vestas Recruitment Drive 2020: Since Vestas was founded in 1979, Vestas has achieved a market-leading position with more than 60 GW of installed wind turbines or around 19% of total global capacity. Every day, everyone at Vestas works to make Vestas the undisputed global wind leader and the world’s energy mix more sustainable – join us, and be part of ensuring a sustainable future for our planet.
By joining Vestas, you join the only global energy company dedicated 100% to wind energy. Together with our customers, we have installed more than 51.000 turbines in over 70 countries, and we remain committed to increase that number via our superior, cost-effective wind technologies, products and services.
Company Website: www.vestas.com
Positions: Trainee Engineer
Experience: 0 – 1 Year
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Education & Skills:
- Master degree in Computer Science/ Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics/ Mechatronics
- Sound knowledge on programming techniques
- Knowledge on Object Oriented & State based software design
- Knowledge in the real time embedded systems machine control domain
- Knowledge of dynamical mechanical systems
- Experience in Control system using MATLAB Simulink(not mandatory).
- Interest and knowledge with product or technology development
- You will be part of a team providing engineering solutions to non-standard products and existing products.
- This involves below responsibilities e.g. addressing the issues reported from field and root cause analysis & problem solving related to turbines in operation, support the service technical team across the globe that keeps our turbine fleet running, support to sales organization by addressing new solution requirements and technology development.
- The work involves high level of engineering i.e. balancing a solution towards various specific requirements.
- You will mainly work with addressing the issues specific to personalized systems in the turbine and developing solutions having close collaboration with the system leads.
- You will be responsible for verification of the solution on all levels, including software tests (in-house) and field verification.
- You will be also responsible for documenting and presenting your work in a precise way to your internal and external stakeholders.
- You are very good at programming & have that natural ability of problem solving.
- You are innovative, problem-solving, results-oriented and have a solid sense of responsibility
- You are able to meet your deadlines with the good quality output
- You have a creative approach to new opportunities and out of box thought process
- You succeed as part of a team and it comes naturally to you to collaborate and share knowledge
- You have good communication & presentation skills and are fluent in English (speaking and writing)
Apply Link: Job Expired