Vestas Recruitment 2023 | Tooling Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering | Chennai
Company: Vestas Wind Technology India Pvt Ltd
Vestas Recruitment 2023: Since Vestas was founded in 1979, Vestas has achieved a market-leading position with more than 60 GW of installed wind turbines or around 19% of total global capacity. Every day, everyone at Vestas works to make Vestas the undisputed global wind leader and the world’s energy mix more sustainable – join us, and be part of ensuring a sustainable future for our planet.
By joining Vestas, you join the only global energy company dedicated 100% to wind energy. Together with our customers, we have installed more than 51.000 turbines in over 70 countries, and we remain committed to increase that number via our superior, cost-effective wind technologies, products and services.
Company Website: www.vestas.com
Positions: Engineer – Tooling
Experience: 1 – 5 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or allied
- 1-5 years of experience in Tool design or product engineering manufacturing is required
- Experience in Mechanical design and specification in compliant to the relevant international standards
Tool Engineering is part of Engineering department in EBSC. This department has expertise in Engineering data analysis, technical documentation, Product/ Process Quality control, Business Process, Tooling design, Test systems, Enterprise Asset Management, ERP solutions and Project management, would support Vestas global strategies through process optimization, production support, test validation, cost control and E2E Project Management. The tooling design team is responsible for developing and maintaining concepts, processes and tools for Manufacturing & Production of wind turbine components/assembly.
- Responsible for understanding and documenting Design requirements, verification and validations
- Responsible for creation of technical design documentation such 3D CAD, 2D drawings adherence to relevant legislations
- Responsible for project execution through SAP/ERP/ECM systems
- Knowledge of design of mechanical components using both technical and FE analysis and applicable standards
- Skilled in Creation of drawings and ensuring correctness of models using Creo/Solidworks & PDMLink
- Understanding of change management
- Creating design documentation
How to Apply?
Desirous candidates may apply online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here