Vestas Recruitment 2023 | Software Engineer – C++ | B.Tech/ M.Tech – Software/ Electrical Engineering | Chennai
Company: Vestas Wind Technology India Pvt Ltd
Vestas Recruitment 2023: Since Vestas was founded in 1979, Vestas has achieved a market-leading position with more than 60 GW of installed wind turbines or around 19% of total global capacity. Every day, everyone at Vestas works to make Vestas the undisputed global wind leader and the world’s energy mix more sustainable – join us, and be part of ensuring a sustainable future for our planet.
By joining Vestas, you join the only global energy company dedicated 100% to wind energy. Together with our customers, we have installed more than 51.000 turbines in over 70 countries, and we remain committed to increase that number via our superior, cost-effective wind technologies, products and services.
Company Website: www.vestas.com
Positions: Software Engineer – C++
Experience: 2+ years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Eligibility Criteria for Vestas Recruitment 2023:
- Bachelor’s / Masters in software engineering / Electrical Engineering or in a related field
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in Software Development Cycle
- Solid technical understanding of C/C++ in an industrial setup
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming language like Python or C#
- Experience working with a modern software engineering team, familiar with SCRUM, CI/CD
Power System Integration Module – Module Quality & Customization is a sub module in ACE in Vestas Power Solutions, Vestas Power Solutions is a business unit where new product ideas are developed, matured, improved, maintained and tested. Vestas Power Solutions operates on a global scale with more than 2100 employees. As a Sub Module Department, We are responsible for Quality of the Design Deliverables across the Module positioned in DK , Porto and Chennai.
- Design, implement and test core functionalities for Vestas Power Plant Controller solution
- Handle technical requests for plant control from Vestas regional business units and projects
- Failure modes for Software Development Process
- You are process oriented and have a structured way to work
- You have a innovative personality and can lead your surroundings with your good communication and stakeholder management
- You naturally supervise, guide, advise and share knowledge with team and stakeholders
- You are a solid networker and able to build, develop and maintain relationships in a global environment
- You possess English skills at a high level
- You should believe in and comply to our values of Collaboration, Simplicity, Accountability and Passion
- Good leadership and communication skills and capable of acting as a motivator
- Capable of delivering short term results without losing the long term vision
How to Apply for Vestas Recruitment 2023?
Interest and desirous candidates may apply through online mode as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click Here