Vestas Recruitment 2023 | Entry Level | Analyst | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical & Electrical Engineer | 2020 – 2022 Batch | Chennai
Company: Vestas Wind Technology India Pvt Ltd
Vestas Recruitment 2023: Since Vestas was founded in 1979, Vestas has achieved a market-leading position with more than 60 GW of installed wind turbines or around 19% of total global capacity. Every day, everyone at Vestas works to make Vestas the undisputed global wind leader and the world’s energy mix more sustainable – join us, and be part of ensuring a sustainable future for our planet.
By joining Vestas, you join the only global energy company dedicated 100% to wind energy. Together with our customers, we have installed more than 51.000 turbines in over 70 countries, and we remain committed to increase that number via our superior, cost-effective wind technologies, products and services.
Company Website: www.vestas.com
Experience: Entry Level
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Eligibility Criteria for Vestas Recruitment 2023:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Electrical engineering
The above-mentioned Manufacturing operations management systems / tools are critical to ensure the smooth flow of operations in our factories across the globe. As part of Global IT Support team, you would be involved in the following activities
- Timely handling of incidents and support requests
- Providing L1 & L2 support to the users of the above system
- You will also be responsible for maintaining a high customer satisfaction on these systems
- Keep abreast of new developments and upgrades in the systems
- Develop and Maintain test scripts for all important system functionality
- Regression Testing in relation to system maintenance, improvement & releases
- Handle deployment of packages and builds to Test and Production servers
- Aptitude towards learning manufacturing business process
- Broad Knowledge in Engineering Basics
- Knowledge of Wind turbines
- Good Communication Skills which enable you to convey to a wide range of stakeholders across the globe
- Proactive and Proven ability to work effectively and in teams
- Structured and technical way of working. Should able to learn quickly
How to Apply for Vestas Recruitment 2023?
Interest and desirous candidates may apply through online mode as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click Here
Leave a Reply