Vestas Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Trainee | Any Degree | 2021/ 2022 Batch | Chennai
Company: Vestas Wind Technology India Pvt Ltd
Vestas Recruitment 2023: Since Vestas was founded in 1979, Vestas has achieved a market-leading position with more than 60 GW of installed wind turbines or around 19% of total global capacity. Every day, everyone at Vestas works to make Vestas the undisputed global wind leader and the world’s energy mix more sustainable – join us, and be part of ensuring a sustainable future for our planet.
By joining Vestas, you join the only global energy company dedicated 100% to wind energy. Together with our customers, we have installed more than 51.000 turbines in over 70 countries, and we remain committed to increase that number via our superior, cost-effective wind technologies, products and services.
Company Website: www.vestas.com
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Eligibility Criteria for Vestas Recruitment 2023:
- Any graduate or relevant business degree
- Any certification in supply chain and logistics (optional)
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Good computer skills including proficiency in MS Word, Excel; MS Access
- Good English written and verbal communication skills and able to speak with conviction
This Department handles/support operational activities around spare parts buying scope- which includes – PO Creation, PO maintenance, MIS reporting, mails management, vendor management, helpdesk, query resolution, handling goods receipt & invoice related issues and communication update from supplier into SAP.
- Make use of this excellent opportunity to learn and develop within the company and become a valued member of the buying team
- Provide buying support to the rest of the team
- Update Order confirmation into SAP as per confirmation received from supplier
- Support follow up for Order confirmation compliance from supplier within agreed timeline
- Track shipments based on the info provide by LSP/Supplier/Vestas Transport system
- Liaise with supplier in case if deliveries don’t turn up
- Handle generic mailbox and respond to queries
- Should be able to support during crisis – volume spike / process changes
- Effective communication
- Interpersonal skills
- Academic competencies
- Problem solving and policy making
- Teamwork and collaboration
How to Apply for Vestas Recruitment 2023?
Interest and desirous candidates may apply through online mode as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click Here