Vestas Recruitment 2021 | Electrical & Mechanical Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering | Chennai
Company: Vestas Wind Technology India Pvt Ltd
Vestas Recruitment 2021: Since Vestas was founded in 1979, Vestas has achieved a market-leading position with more than 60 GW of installed wind turbines or around 19% of total global capacity. Every day, everyone at Vestas works to make Vestas the undisputed global wind leader and the world’s energy mix more sustainable – join us, and be part of ensuring a sustainable future for our planet.
By joining Vestas, you join the only global energy company dedicated 100% to wind energy. Together with our customers, we have installed more than 51.000 turbines in over 70 countries, and we remain committed to increase that number via our superior, cost-effective wind technologies, products and services.
Company Website: www.vestas.com
Experience: 3 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
- B.E Mechanical / Electrical Engineer with 3 years of experience
- Maintained record on customer, vendor, item in compliance with the established guidelines within agreed SLA. Items enrichment would include all items, created in the ERP system (e.g. finished goods, semi-finished, phantoms, purchased etc).
- Service ticket closed and solution to internal customer provided.
- Accurate and timely data entry on customer, vendor and material records in the ERP System, e.g. maintenance of:
- Customer commercial details (payment terms, delivery terms etc.)
- Vendor commercial details (payment terms, delivery terms etc.)
- Tools, spare parts, consumables and BoM items attributes and data (price, lead time, MOQ etc.)
- Logistics set-up for new service sites (distribution network)
- Preparing mass upload sheets
- Daily handling of incoming requests through a ticketing system
- Support ongoing local data cleansing
- Monthly follow-up on selected KPIs within data management area
- Ad-hoc administrative tasks
- Have an extensive insight into the value chain in a manufacturing company and understand the master data impact through the products’ lifecycle.
- roficient user of MS package, especially Excel. In general, you are experienced user of different IT applications and you have an interest in learning new systems.
- Used to working with large data sets.
- Work is structured, systematic and with a good understanding of master data processes, and experienced in ERP systems such as Dynamics AX, SAP or the like.
Apply Link: Job Expired