Vestas Recruitment 2018 | Freshers | Wind & Site Trainee Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Aerospace | Chennai | April 2018
Company: Vestas Wind Technology India Pvt Ltd
Since Vestas was founded in 1979, Vestas has achieved a market-leading position with more than 60 GW of installed wind turbines or around 19% of total global capacity. Every day, everyone at Vestas works to make Vestas the undisputed global wind leader and the world’s energy mix more sustainable – join us, and be part of ensuring a sustainable future for our planet.
By joining Vestas, you join the only global energy company dedicated 100% to wind energy. Together with our customers, we have installed more than 51.000 turbines in over 70 countries, and we remain committed to increase that number via our superior, cost-effective wind technologies, products and services.
Company Website: www.vestas.com
Positions: Wind & Site Trainee Engineer
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Aerospace
Wind and Site evaluation is a critical step in the Wind Power Plant sales process for Vestas. This position plays a key role in identifying and quantifying technical risks of wind power projects, and generating and capturing value through innovative customized technical solutions.
This is your opportunity to work with a global specialist who will offer industry leading training and technology within a flexible working environment.
You will be responsible from Wind & Site supporting phase in the sales process. Your focus will be on the value adding high quality statistical analysis as well as project layout design, load assessments, and associated customer support. The main location is in Chennai, India.
- Perform wind data statistical analyses, and determine of wind resource for sites.
- Develop indicative site layouts with available information’s on-site restrictions.
- Preliminary and indicative load assessments.
- Reporting the preliminary analysis results.
- A degree in Engineering. Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Aerospace engineering is desired.
- Fluent and clear in written and spoken English.
- Added advantage – Certification in different levels of foreign languages like German, Spanish, French and Chinese
- Structured, systematic, goal orientated and quality conscious
- Flexible to work in a dynamic and changing organization.
- Willing to work under different time shifts
Last date to apply: ASAP before the link expires
Apply Link:Link Expired