Vestas Recruitment 2017 | Freshers & Experienced | Technicians & Service Engineer | ITI/ Diploma – Mechanical & Electrical | Tamil Nadu | August 2017
Company: Vestas Wind Technology India Pvt Ltd
Since Vestas was founded in 1979, Vestas has achieved a market-leading position with more than 60 GW of installed wind turbines or around 19% of total global capacity. Every day, everyone at Vestas works to make Vestas the undisputed global wind leader and the world’s energy mix more sustainable – join us, and be part of ensuring a sustainable future for our planet.
By joining Vestas, you join the only global energy company dedicated 100% to wind energy. Together with our customers, we have installed more than 51.000 turbines in over 70 countries, and we remain committed to increase that number via our superior, cost-effective wind technologies, products and services.
Company Website: www.vestas.com
Positions: Technicians & Service Engineer
Job Role: Technical Support
Qualification: ITI/ Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical
Experience: 2 – 8 Years For ITI, 0 – 6 Years For Diploma
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Perform skilled journey-level work in the operations and maintenance of wind turbine.
To attend the Scheduled / Unscheduled maintenance in WTG. Ensure compliance of HSE without any compromise. For self, team members & Subcontractor employees. Work towards achieving companies goals
- To attend break down maintenance on call; ensure WEG’s and related equipment are maintained well and technically acceptable conditions according to standard engineering practices.
- Keep up-to-date with all operating/ maintenance manuals, checklists, service bulletins, etc. applicable to the WEG and associated equipment, carry out servicing activities as per the latest certified checklists, manuals and service bulletins.
- Report abnormalities on OH lines and take corrective action in consultation with the ASM, inform ASM of any abnormalities noticed that cannot be fixed immediately.
- Document the work done indicating consumption of spares/ consumables, list further actions along with targeted completion dates.
- Ensure safety and care of all tools, tackles, measuring instruments and spare parts in custody
- Comply with all HSE / ISO & all other statutory requirements.
- Ensure that the work log entry is made by the operator
- Tracking and ensuring that work is done as per schedule. Have a close communication with his Team and ASM.
ITI with 2 to 8 years relevant experience or DME/ DEE with 0 to 6 years relevant experience; electrical supervisor licensee preferred
Management of resources-men, materials, machine and money- efficiently to achieve desired results within the constraints of time, cost and quality. Should be a very good team player
Last date to apply: ASAP before the link expires
Apply Link: Closed