Vestas Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Trainee Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – ME/ CE/ AE | 2020 – 2023 Batch | Chennai
Company: Vestas Wind Technology India Pvt Ltd
Vestas Off Campus Drive 2023: Since Vestas was founded in 1979, Vestas has achieved a market-leading position with more than 60 GW of installed wind turbines or around 19% of total global capacity. Every day, everyone at Vestas works to make Vestas the undisputed global wind leader and the world’s energy mix more sustainable – join us, and be part of ensuring a sustainable future for our planet.
By joining Vestas, you join the only global energy company dedicated 100% to wind energy. Together with our customers, we have installed more than 51.000 turbines in over 70 countries, and we remain committed to increase that number via our superior, cost-effective wind technologies, products and services.
Company Website: www.vestas.com
Positions: Trainee Engineer – Loads
Experience: Freshers (0 – 2 years)
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Eligibility Criteria for Vestas Off Campus Drive 2023:
- PhD’s/ Master’s/ Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/ Civil/ Aeronautical/ Structural/ Aeronautical/ Similar background
- Theoretical knowledge of mechanical-structural loads calculations & methods
- Theoretical knowledge in wind turbine modeling tools (Aeroelastic modeling)
- Good competencies within a dynamic simulation of mechanical systems
As a part of Vestas Power Solutions, the LaC Quality department in Loads & Control is responsible for the calculation of loads, power curves for the standard products. We are also responsible for customized site-specific solutions for any new project and continuous improvements for the existing fleet. The main deliveries from the department are load envelope to other component groups as well as commercial power performance document.
- You will be part of a team providing Load and Power Performance engineering solutions to existing products improving loads, power curves, & noise for standard and non-standard products
- You will be involved in Root Cause Analysis and problem-solving related to turbines in operation, and support development
- The work involves a high level of engineering i.e. balancing a solution towards various specific requirements
- You will mainly work on reviewing time series analysis and conclusions from the team
- You will be responsible for documenting and presenting your work in a precise way to your internal and external stakeholders
- You are expected to contribute to process improvements with innovative solutions in order to deliver the projects more efficiently, a regular workshop
- Knowledge of control of mechanical systems
- Knowledge of strength calculations
- Experience in scrum setup following milestones and meeting deadlines
- Basic programming skills C, C++, Python
How to Apply for Vestas Off Campus Drive 2023?
Desirous candidates may apply online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here