Verizon Recruitment 2023 | Software Development Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | Chennai
Company: Verizon Data Services India Pvt Ltd
Verizon Recruitment 2023: Verizon has inherited an illustrious tradition of Innovation from its past. Formed out of a merger by the GTE and Bell Atlantic companies and with a lineage starting from the Bell Telephone company started by Alexander Graham Bell in 1877, brand Verizon came into existence in 2000. Verizon operates America’s largest 4G LTE network and most reliable 3G network.
Verizon Wireless operates America’s most reliable wireless network, serving 102 million customer connections across the US. We also provide converged communications, information and entertainment services over America’s most advanced fiber-optic network, and deliver integrated business solutions to customers in more than 150 countries.
Company Website: www.verizon.com
Positions: Engineer – Software Development
Experience: 1+ year
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Qualification for Verizon Recruitment 2023:
- Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of work experience.
- Experience in programming languages like Java,J2EE,Spring mvc,Spring boot, Spring reactive, Web Services, REST API along with strong knowledge on Oracle databases and scripting.
- Knowledge of DB SQL/PLSQL, Query optimization- Oracle and other DBs.
- Knowledge of Cloud Based services and Agile Development.
- Experience in Unit testing framework like JUnit, Mokito.
- Experience in analytical and strong debugging skills.
You will play the role of Engineer II-System Development. The work you’ll be doing is to support mission and business-critical applications within Verizon. You will be enhancing the customer experience and building world class solutions. Under the mentorship of a technical lead who would be supporting you on delivery, you will also work as a team member on various projects and mentor junior resources. You will help develop, implement and maintain this important application.
- Developing and maintaining applications and databases by evaluating client needs, analyzing requirements.
- Executing full software development life cycle (SDLC) – concept, design, build, deploy, test, release and support.
- Ensuring application development sprint cycle is on track and adjusting the plan to meet release timelines.
- Acting independently, at the same time displaying excellent collaboration within and between various teams.
- Understanding the domain knowledge and adapting to an agile environment.
- Knowledge of UI framework.
- Experience in OWASP rules and mitigate security vulnerabilities using security tools like Fortify, Sonarcube, Blackduck etc.
- Ability to understand DevOps tools and technologies.
- Good Communication and analytical skills.
How to Apply for Verizon Recruitment 2023?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here