Verizon Recruitment 2023 | Engineer II – Software Development | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | Chennai
Company: Verizon Data Services India Pvt Ltd
Verizon Recruitment 2023: Verizon has inherited an illustrious tradition of Innovation from its past. Formed out of a merger by the GTE and Bell Atlantic companies and with a lineage starting from the Bell Telephone company started by Alexander Graham Bell in 1877, brand Verizon came into existence in 2000. Verizon operates America’s largest 4G LTE network and most reliable 3G network.
Verizon Wireless operates America’s most reliable wireless network, serving 102 million customer connections across the US. We also provide converged communications, information and entertainment services over America’s most advanced fiber-optic network, and deliver integrated business solutions to customers in more than 150 countries.
Company Website: www.verizon.com
Positions: Engineer II – Software Development
Experience: 1+ year
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Qualification for Verizon Recruitment 2023:
- Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of work experience.
- Experience in the Operations Incident ticket Level 2 triaging.
- Experience in handling the CMD efforts / War rooms.
- Experience in the NSA Domain knowledge.
- Experience in JIRA’s, Reporting tools, Kibana.
You will be supporting an application suite for our Consumer and Business customers. When these applications are performing well, they are an important part of the overall customer experience. You will work closely with stakeholders to streamline operations and monitor the health and performance of the application suite. The solutions you implement will help meet our customer’s needs and make it easy for them to do business with us.
- Developing and implementing process suggestions for maximizing operational efficiency, profitability and key application throughput measures.
- Addressing and resolving all issues concerning field office operations by post-production application triaging, identifying a remedial plan, help in recovery management and helping schedule critical items in overall release schedule by prioritization.
- Monitoring key metrics and develop action plans for Operations Management and track the same to closure. Collaborate with functional units of an organization to integrate new or existing services.
- Developing and implement best practices and procedures to enhance business growth.
- Suggesting and implementing new proposals and technology to enhance business productivity including automation, process enhancements, business enhancements and policy changes.
- Managing Application Ticket services to ensure they meet client/customer expectations and requirements.
- Developing metrics reports for application wise tickets and track closure and trending of the tickets.
- Building and maintaining positive trust relationship with key stakeholders across IT and Frontline teams.
- Ensuring IT Field operations comply with all local and federal labour laws and legislations.
- Liaising with the IT teams, Revenue Assurance, Revenue Accounting teams to determine no Revenue Leakage. Working on work shifts to ensure efficient operations.
- Creating and implement field tools to enhance operational effectiveness, ensuring field operations are completed in a timely and effective manner within SLA.
- Good Analytical Skills in solving problems.
- Unix Shell Scripting.
- Good Relational database and NoSql Cassandra.
- Experience in RPA Automation.
How to Apply for Verizon Recruitment 2023?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here