Verizon Recruitment 2023 | Engineer II – Full Stack | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | Chennai
Company: Verizon Data Services India Pvt Ltd
Verizon Recruitment 2023: Verizon has inherited an illustrious tradition of Innovation from its past. Formed out of a merger by the GTE and Bell Atlantic companies and with a lineage starting from the Bell Telephone company started by Alexander Graham Bell in 1877, brand Verizon came into existence in 2000. Verizon operates America’s largest 4G LTE network and most reliable 3G network.
Verizon Wireless operates America’s most reliable wireless network, serving 102 million customer connections across the US. We also provide converged communications, information and entertainment services over America’s most advanced fiber-optic network, and deliver integrated business solutions to customers in more than 150 countries.
Company Website: www.verizon.com
Positions: Engineer II – Full Stack
Experience: 1+ year
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Qualification for Verizon Recruitment 2023:
- Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of work experience.
- Experience in React JS, Java/J2EE, Microserviceses, Springboot architecture.
- Experience in HTML, CSS, JQuery
- Experience in Angular is preferred.
You will be a part of the Shared Platform Common services team, working towards building a brand new platform, developing reusable components, and standardizing the user experience across the entire Network and Tech Org.
- Analyzing user needs and software requirements to determine design feasibility.
- Contributing to the design and specification process.
- Developing, testing and coordinating all user interfaces and leading code reviews.
- Providing troubleshooting and root cause analysis for production issues.
- Maintaining web-based applications and building the libraries and frameworks that support our ecommerce application client.
- Delivering a high-quality code.
- Playing lead developer and managing the quality of the team’s delivery.
- Preparing LLD for the domain teams.
- Ensuring the team has strong knowledge of requirements/features.
- A degree.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Experience in Server back end and API/Service development.
- Experience in JUnit/TestNG, Maven, Oracle,Cassandra, UNIX, Sonar scan.
- Knowledge of industry best practices in enterprise-class software development and agile methodology.
- Experience in cloud computing, Spring Integration, Caching, or any similar technology.
- Experience in using and developing insights using various tools like Kibana, New Relic, Graffana.
How to Apply for Verizon Recruitment 2023?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here