Verizon Recruitment 2021 | Cloud Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT/ Electronics Engineering | Hyderabad
Company: Verizon Data Services India Pvt Ltd
Verizon has inherited an illustrious tradition of Innovation from its past. Formed out of a merger by the GTE and Bell Atlantic companies and with a lineage starting from the Bell Telephone company started by Alexander Graham Bell in 1877, brand Verizon came into existence in 2000. Verizon operates America’s largest 4G LTE network and most reliable 3G network.
Verizon Wireless operates America’s most reliable wireless network, serving 102 million customer connections across the US. We also provide converged communications, information and entertainment services over America’s most advanced fiber-optic network, and deliver integrated business solutions to customers in more than 150 countries.
Company Website: www.verizon.com
Positions: Cloud Engineer
Experience: 1+ year
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Qualification for Verizon Recruitment 2021:
- Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of work experience.
- Ability to automate the manual touch points in the platform with Ansible playbooks, CI/CD tools and process ( Jenkins, JIRA, GitLab), Python, Groovy, Shell Scripts or any other scripting technologies as and when required.
- Good experience in building applications using Docker & Kubernetes or managing Kubernetes platform at an enterprise level.
- Knowledge in cloud native tools (CNI, OPA, FLUX).
- Experience in container security scanning products.
You will be part of a World Class Container Platform team that builds and operates highly scalable Kubernetes based container platforms at a large scale for Global Technology Solutions at Verizon, a top 20 Fortune 500 company. This individual will have a sound technical expertise and daily hands-on implementation working in a product team developing services in two week sprints using agile principles. This entitles programming and orchestrating the deployment of feature sets into the Kubernetes CaaS platform along with building Docker containers via a fully automated CI/CD pipeline utilizing AWS, Jenkins Ansible playbooks, AWS, CI/CD tools and process ( Jenkins, JIRA, GitLab), Python, Shell Scripts or any other scripting technologies. You will have autonomous control over day-to-day activities allocated to the team as part of agile development of new services.
- Exposing to different components of a container platform like, Logging, Monitoring, Security and SRE practices.
- Ensuring uptime of the platform for end-users as well as development teams.
- Analyzing, solving, and correcting issues in real time, providing end-to-end problem resolution.
- Implementing automation & monitoring by leveraging tools like NewRelic, Catch Point, APM and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines) using Jenkins, Jira, GitHub and Ansible.
- Ready to work in shift timings (18×7) to support different kubernetes based container platforms in all environments (AWS, OCI, On-Prem, EKS, Openshift).
- Participating in POC (Proof of Concept) technical evaluations for new technologies for use in the cloud
- Partnering with application and other platform teams in product/platform migrations and enhancements.
- Upgrading/Refreshing the clusters in a periodical manner and automate the platform features rollout.
- Striving to improve the performance levels of the Product team by providing regular feedback and suggesting improvements to the process/product.
- A degree.
- Three or more years of experience in the IT industry and a relevant experience of one or more years in Container orchestration automation.
- Experience in building and remediating container images across CloudNative K8s, EKS or openshift.
- Knowledge of different components of a container platform like, Logging, Monitoring, Security and SRE practices.
- Experience in migrating legacy applications to the cloud (AWS, OCI or GCP).
- Experience with debugging skills and a flair to work with application teams.
- AWS and CKA certifications are desired.
- Knowledge in DevOps tools and processes.
- Experience with cross collaboration and communication skills.
How to Apply for Verizon Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Here: Click Here