Veritas Recruitment 2021 | Associate Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ Computers | Pune
Company: Veritas Technologies
Veritas Recruitment 2021: Veritas solves what no one else can. With an industry-leading product portfolio, we offer proven, modern, and integrated technology that brings together availability , protection , and insights. Our Veritas Enterprise Data Services Platform addresses current and future data issues end-to-end – keeping mission-critical workloads highly available, protecting data everywhere, and providing insights to optimize costs and maintain regulatory readiness.
Veritas supports 500+ data sources, 150+ storage targets, 50+ clouds, and any deployment model imaginable. We serve 99% of the Fortune 100, 90% of the Fortune 500, and are the market leader in Software-defined Storage, Data Protection, and Archiving.
Position: Associate Software Engineer
Experience: Experienced/ Freshers
Job Locations: Pune
Salary: Best in Industry
Qualification for Veritas Recruitment 2021:
BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ IT/ Computer Engineering.
As an Associate Software Engineer, you will help shape the innovation agenda to a growing and profitable organization. Whatever the emphasis may be, you can be assured that you’re working on various aspects to protect the world’s information! By applying, you will be considered for all software engineering opportunities across Veritas’ many engineering teams. If you would like to play a part in the success of a leading “Information Management” company, then this opportunity is for you!
- Graduating with a Bachelor’s in Computer Science OR Computer Engineering
- Master the fundamentals of programming and/or debugging skills in C++, C #, and/or Java, Java script and AngularJS
- Skills in scripting languages such as Perl, Python or Ruby on Rails
- Working knowledge of API fundamentals and best practices
- Skills with Office Application Suite Microsoft Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio, both in use and automation
- Knowledge of databases and SQL or Mobile development experience on iOS and Objective-C
- Knowledge of operating Systems: LINUX/UNIX· Object Oriented Language· Agile Process
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Knowledge and experience with OpenStack, Hadoop or Cassandra
- Experience in one or more of the following monitoring and logging tools: Zabbix, Nagios, Ganglia, Cacti, collectd, Logstash, Graphite, Cepmon/Esper
- Ability to collaborate with various teams to implement innovative and viable solutions for commercial product and internal tool user interfaces
- Ability to communicate and collaborate among cross-functional teams in a multinational environment
- Experience working with tools like Jasmine, Karma, Gulp, Grunt and Protractor
- Experience in Agile development methodologies including unit testing and TDD (test-driven development)
- Working knowledge of delivering into cloud based environments using standard CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Artifactory, Spinnaker, SonarQube) and best practices
- Knowledge of cloud IaaS/PaaS and Micro services design a plus
How to Apply for Veritas Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Job Expired