Veritas Recruitment 2018 | Associate SQA Engineer | 2015 – 2017 Batch | BE/ B.Tech | Pune | May 2018
Company: Veritas Software Corporation
Veritas Software Corporation was an international software company that was founded in 1983 as Tolerant Systems, renamed Veritas Software Corp. in 1989, and merged with Symantec in 2005.
It was headquartered in Mountain View, California. The company specialized in storage management software including the first commercial journaling file system, VxFS, VxVM, VCS, the personal/small office backup software Backup Exec and the popular enterprise backup software, NetBackup. Veritas Record Now was an early CD recording software.
Veritas was listed on the S&P 500 and the NASDAQ-100 under the VRTS ticker symbol.
Company Website: www.veritas.com
Positions: Associate SQA Engineer
Experience: 1 – 2 Year
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
- BE in CS\IT or equivalent.
- 1-2 years’ experience as QA engineer
- QA, Automation, Scripting with Perl and Python.
- The customer focus engineer supports an agile team in analyzing, designing, building and testing high quality VPI (installer for Windows based Storage engineering products), licensing for InfoScale, Access that meets and exceeds our customer expectations.
- This is an exciting opportunity for you to make your mark in a fast-paced and growing software engineering organization.
- The software Engineer will review functional requirements and user stories from business partners; design and develop the code, perform the unit test, etc. to meet various VPI needs, licensing functions.
- Test and support high-quality software applications and products using C and C++.
- Helps in implementing the Product Features and Applications as required.
- Work closely with the dev. teams to understand Licensing and Install requirements.
- Highlight and flag Risks\delays and blockers.
- Communicates work related information with timely and precisely fashion.
- Manage Dev and QA environments.
- Follow the required software development processes
Application Link: Link Expired