Valeo Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Diploma Engineer Trainee | Diploma in Mechanical Engineering | 2019/ 2020 Batch | Chennai
Company: Valeo India Private Limited
Valeo Recruitment 2021: Valeo is a multinational automotive supplier based in France, providing a wide range of products to auto manufacturers and after-markets. It is a member of the CAC 40 share index. Valeo Friction Materials India is a leading manufacturer and supplier of a new range of environment friendly clutch facings. Our products are manufactured using water-based processes, free from asbestos, lead, organic solvents, aramid and ceramic fibre, in compliance with European regulations.
Valeo Friction Materials India was set up in 1997 as a Joint Venture between the Valeo Group and Anand, India to manufacture a new range of environment friendly Clutch Facings.
Company Website: www.valeo.com
Positions: Diploma Engineer Trainee
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Education: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Proficient in CAD software, define CAD models 3D or 2D, relating design specifications or CAD elements given by PTM RD/Design Leaders/Design Engineers.
- Define/build 3D models that will be consistent relative to mould/plastics constraints, clash/clearance with other components or mechanical constraints.
- Define 2D Drawings, consistent regarding drawing rules/layout/functional tolerances.
- Responsible of the 2D/3D definition of his (or her) own component, part of component in term of the good application of Branch CAD methodology rules, CAD models quality, CAD quality tools, check lists, auto control.
- Responsible of small technical definitions (Clip, locating …) or local area design (Standard integration, strengthen ribs, harness …).
- Follow and promote quality procedure.
- Validate & follow-up of all CAD data concerning his (or her) project inside VLS Branch PDM/PLM systems.
- Responsible of lead-time/costs of his tasks (Efficiency and timing follow-up) by respecting projects milestones/dead line.
Apply Link: Click Here