Valeo Recruitment 2020 | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering | Chennai
Company: Valeo India Private Limited
Valeo Recruitment 2020: Valeo is a multinational automotive supplier based in France, providing a wide range of products to auto manufacturers and after-markets. It is a member of the CAC 40 share index. Valeo Friction Materials India is a leading manufacturer and supplier of a new range of environment friendly clutch facings. Our products are manufactured using water-based processes, free from asbestos, lead, organic solvents, aramid and ceramic fibre, in compliance with European regulations.
Valeo Friction Materials India was set up in 1997 as a Joint Venture between the Valeo Group and Anand, India to manufacture a new range of environment friendly Clutch Facings.
Company Website: www.valeo.com
Positions: Software Engineer
Experience: 3 – 5 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Education: BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science/ Electronics & Communication/ Information Technology
- 3+ years of professional experience in the field of embedded software development.
- Good Hands on experience in 32bit Microcontroller architecture and its peripherals
- Good Knowledge on Aurix Tricore controllers(1G and 2G controllers), and peripheral configurations
- Good knowledge on controller peripherals I/O control, Watchdog Control, Startup code, Timer implementation and Vector Table etc.
- Good knowledge on experience on Autosar MAL layer configuration and Generation using EB tresos
- Work experience on device driver implementation and testing for Microcontroller peripherals,
- Embedded-C and MISRA-C coding experience, compilation process
- Familiar with configuration management tools like clear case, SDOM, SVN,CoreALM etc
- Problem solving and debugging skills ( Both in HW and SW)
- Experience in using Canalyzer/CANOe Tools and CAPL Scripts.
- Good Knowledge on automotive bus systems (e.g. LIN, CAN, FlexRay), Ethernet is a plus
Apply Link: Job Expired