Valeo Recruitment 2020 | Engineer – CAE | BE/ B.Tech – Automobile/ Mechanical Engineering | Chennai
Company: Valeo India Private Limited
Valeo is a multinational automotive supplier based in France, providing a wide range of products to auto manufacturers and after-markets. It is a member of the CAC 40 share index. Valeo Friction Materials India is a leading manufacturer and supplier of a new range of environment friendly clutch facings. Our products are manufactured using water-based processes, free from asbestos, lead, organic solvents, aramid and ceramic fibre, in compliance with European regulations.
Valeo Friction Materials India was set up in 1997 as a Joint Venture between the Valeo Group and Anand, India to manufacture a new range of environment friendly Clutch Facings.
Company Website: www.valeo.com
Positions: Engineer – CAE
Experience: 3 – 4 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Automobile/ Mechanical Engineering
- Perform structural simulation on Gears for product development in accordance with standards and methods defined by the Business Group. Provide results and relevant analysis through reports, technical exchanges and communications with concerned teams
- Contribute to the writing and the improvement of methodologies and to their validation in accordance with PG needs. Contribute to the enhancement of skills and expertise by capitalizing the know-how in standards, lesson learned cards, database of reports, etc.
- 3 – 4 Years of Gear simulation.
- Experience in Gear Box / Transmission industry (some basic know-how in manufacturing processes)
- Target industry : Automotive industry OEM’s and Tier-1 Suppliers (Gear Box Suppliers / Transmission System Suppliers)
Application Link: Link Expired