Valeo Recruitment 2019 | Hardware Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical & Electronics Engineering | Chennai | February 2019
Company: Valeo India Private Limited
Valeo is a multinational automotive supplier based in France, providing a wide range of products to auto manufacturers and after-markets. It is a member of the CAC 40 share index. Valeo Friction Materials India is a leading manufacturer and supplier of a new range of environment friendly clutch facings. Our products are manufactured using water-based processes, free from asbestos, lead, organic solvents, aramid and ceramic fibre, in compliance with European regulations.
Valeo Friction Materials India was set up in 1997 as a Joint Venture between the Valeo Group and Anand, India to manufacture a new range of environment friendly Clutch Facings.
Company Website: www.valeo.com
Positions: Hardware Engineer – THS
Experience: 3 – 5 Years in power electronics design, ideally in the automotive field.
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
- BE/ B.Tech – Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronic engineer with expertise in power electronics, EMC, thermal issue management, simulation Simetrix, PCB routing
- On the basis of a functional specification incorporating the needs of regional organizations and of end customer, he writes technical hardware specifications.
- Makes the functional analysis of the electronics, analysis of operational safety (EFMEA).
- Chooses technical solutions to meet the specifications requirements.
- Pilots the routing of electronic printed circuit boards.
- Pilots the definition, the implementation and the design tests of mock-up and prototypes. Provides configuration management.
- Makes calculation, stress analysis, reliability prediction, worst case analysis, simulations.
- Makes design definition and justification files. Presents his work in design review.
- Participates, follows, analyzes and approves the Design Validation and Process Validation activities concerning electrical, EMC and climatic tests.
- Reports internally to his work, progress, results, and issues. Makes alert in case of technical risk.
- Applies and enforces the rules, norms and standards.
- Looks for innovative solutions and writes patents on his inventions.
Application Link: Link Expired