Valeo Recruitment 2018 | Freshers | Intern | 2017 & 2018 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | Chennai | August 2018
Company: Valeo India Private Limited
Valeo is a multinational automotive supplier based in France, providing a wide range of products to auto manufacturers and after-markets. It is a member of the CAC 40 share index. Valeo Friction Materials India is a leading manufacturer and supplier of a new range of environment friendly clutch facings. Our products are manufactured using water-based processes, free from asbestos, lead, organic solvents, aramid and ceramic fibre, in compliance with European regulations.
Valeo Friction Materials India was set up in 1997 as a Joint Venture between the Valeo Group and Anand, India to manufacture a new range of environment friendly Clutch Facings.
Company Website: www.valeo.com
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Mechanical Engineering
Job Description: Responsible CAD support for Mechanical Actuators, Sensors, Air Charging mainly for Cergy,SFL,MDV,CZE,WUX, etc..
- Experience in the Automotive or Mechanical Industry. Preferred would be Tooling design
or fixture design.
- To work autonomously in Catia V5 design tool – Part modelling, Surface, drafting, assembly.
- Participate in development of new product programs by previewing designs for manufacturability
- Supporting proto trials for the Machining, Assembly & Fabrication Fixtures
- Ability to problem-solve, multi-task to be perform.
- Ensure quality of the checking before delivery
- Perform PLM – Matrix
- Prepare and maintain work data management
- Contribute to the efficiency improvement by producing fast or automated processes.
Application Link: Link Expired