Valeo Recruitment 2018 | CAD Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Mechatronics/ Automobile | Chennai | January 2018
Company: Valeo India Private Limited
Valeo is a multinational automotive supplier based in France, providing a wide range of products to auto manufacturers and after-markets. It is a member of the CAC 40 share index. Valeo Friction Materials India is a leading manufacturer and supplier of a new range of environment friendly clutch facings. Our products are manufactured using water-based processes, free from asbestos, lead, organic solvents, aramid and ceramic fibre, in compliance with European regulations.
Valeo Friction Materials India was set up in 1997 as a Joint Venture between the Valeo Group and Anand, India to manufacture a new range of environment friendly Clutch Facings.
Company Website: www.valeo.com
Positions: CAD Engineer
Experience: 1 – 2 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
- BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Mechatronics/ Automobile Engineering from a reputed institute or university
- Experienced in product design and development process in Automotive industries or similar background experience,
- Certification on CAD package in a reputed institution preferably on CatiaV5.
- Responsible for Design activities concerning EV/HEV projects
- Strong interpersonal competence and acting good team player
- Guarantee the respect of best practice and standards, establish and capitalize new standards when applicable
- Perform system, assembly, component design
- Prepare solid models, detailed drawings with ISO cotations, bill of material, tolerance stack up and specifications
- Manage engineering changes for the products
- Work together with other Valeo R&D Sites in Europe & Asia for Product Design / Development
- Benchmarking & Reverse Engineering
Application Link: Closed