Valeo Recruitment 2018 | Automobile/ Mechanical/ Mechatronics Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | 2015 – 2017 Batch | Chennai | November 2018
Company: Valeo India Private Limited
Valeo is a multinational automotive supplier based in France, providing a wide range of products to auto manufacturers and after-markets. It is a member of the CAC 40 share index. Valeo Friction Materials India is a leading manufacturer and supplier of a new range of environment friendly clutch facings. Our products are manufactured using water-based processes, free from asbestos, lead, organic solvents, aramid and ceramic fibre, in compliance with European regulations.
Valeo Friction Materials India was set up in 1997 as a Joint Venture between the Valeo Group and Anand, India to manufacture a new range of environment friendly Clutch Facings.
Company Website: www.valeo.com
Positions: System Engineer
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Automobile/ Mechanical/ Mechatronics Engineering
- Perform System simulations for various system architectures including 12V to 48V and EVs for Asian customers and support globally.
- Simulation reports generation, Validation of simulation results with physical system and presentation
- Ensure System simulations for all Asian customers: electrical performances, CO2 emissions results, hybrid functions activation strategy definition
- Improve the simulation platform: simulation of different engines, different configurations (12V, 48V, …), and implementing of different Valeo components (electrical machines, DC/DC converter, batteries, electric supercharger). Comparison and analysis of results.
- Generation of reports : energetic analysis, fuel savings, component sizing, … Presentation of reports to customers
Application Link: Click Here