Valeo Hiring Junior CAD Engineer | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Automobile/ Mechanical Engineering | 2019 – 2022 Batch | Chennai
Company: Valeo India Private Limited
Valeo Hiring: Valeo is a multinational automotive supplier based in France, providing a wide range of products to auto manufacturers and after-markets. It is a member of the CAC 40 share index. Valeo Friction Materials India is a leading manufacturer and supplier of a new range of environment friendly clutch facings. Our products are manufactured using water-based processes, free from asbestos, lead, organic solvents, aramid and ceramic fibre, in compliance with European regulations.
Valeo Friction Materials India was set up in 1997 as a Joint Venture between the Valeo Group and Anand, India to manufacture a new range of environment friendly Clutch Facings.
Company Website: www.valeo.com
Positions: CAD Junior Engineer
Experience: Entry Level
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
- Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech in Automobile/ Mechanical Engineering
- Proficient in CAD software, defining CAD models 3D or 2D, relating design specifications or CAD elements given by PTM RD/ Design Leaders/ Design Engineers.
- Define/build 3D models that will be consistent relative to mould/ plastics constraints, clash/ clearance with other components or mechanical constraints.
- Define 2D Drawings, consistent regarding drawing rules/layout/functional tolerances.
- Responsible for the 2D/3D definition of his (or her) own component, part of the component in terms of the good application of Branch CAD methodology rules, CAD models quality, CAD quality tools, checklists, and auto control.
- Responsible for small technical definitions (Clip, locating …) or local area design (Standard integration, strengthened ribs, harness …).
- Follow and promote quality procedures.
- Validate & follow-up of all CAD data concerning his (or her) project inside VLS Branch PDM/PLM systems.
- Responsible of lead-time/costs of his tasks (Efficiency and timing follow-up) by respecting projects
- Follow the development of products in terms of design, and make proposals
- Make design proposals in the sketches, 3D and renderings.
- Participate in the design and implementation models for introducing and promoting new ideas
- Participate in the Valeo design process ( DR , etc..)
CAD Key Skills:
- Automotive, Exterior Lighting, Headlamp, Rear lamp,
- Application of Plastics, Plastics – Mould / Tooling
- Product Design, Product Engineering, CATIA V5
CAS – Computer Aided Styling:
- Computer-aided styling of Headlamps and Rear lamps in relationship with P1 team.
- Look for design innovations in lighting and signalling (transversal inputs ).
- Participation in style branch network
- Participation in Benchmarking activities
How to Apply?
Desirable candidates may apply for Valeo Recruitment through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here