V-Guard Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering | 2021/ 2022 Batch | Kochi
Company: V-Guard Industries
V-Guard Recruitment 2023: V-Guard is armed with vast network of distributors, direct dealers, retailers and service centres in its endeavour to reach every nook and corner of the country.
As we look into the future, it will be the endeavour of brand V-Guard to stay relevant and aspirational to a world that is growing younger, every day. The quest is to understand human life and its relationship with the tools and appliances he uses and to create a seamless experience of thoughtfully engineered products in its endeavour to enrich consumer lives.
V-Guard is armed with vast network of distributors, direct dealers, retailers and service centres in its endeavour to reach every nook and corner of the country.
As the world evolves technologically, it is our endeavour to stay relevant with changing trends. Therefore, V-Guard will continue to focus on smart home solutions, while setting new industry benchmarks, in innovation, design and performance.
Company Website: www.vguard.in
Positions: Engineer Trainee
Salary: As per Industry
Job Location: Kochi
Eligibility Criteria for V-Guard Recruitment 2023:
BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering
Software skill required Proficiency with CAD, SolidWorks 3D, 2D (must), PTC Windchill, Ansys (optional).
- Design development of products using CAD/solid works and consult with product development & manufacturing teammates to ensure that designs are feasible.
- knowledge in Understanding the functionality of the part and assembly behaviour added advantage.
- Experience in mechanical product design including product specifications, material selection, CAD design, and detailed product drawings.
- Develop, build prototypes, and run tests to measure their level of function.
- Co -ordinating with product development/SD team for quotation collection, purchase order & drawing release and tool & die development.
- Identify potential performance/production issues and redesign products to improve functionality
- Co-ordinate with cross functional team for Implementing the design/process changes as per ECN/ECR through PLM.
- Knowledge / experience in development of pressure die casting tool, injection mould, sheet metal parts /process added advantage.
- Record and evaluate testing data, altering designs as necessary to bring them to safety, performance, and efficiency standards.
- Excellent communications skills – must interface successfully with other engineers, non-technical personnel and with customers to define and later deploy products.
- Design and development of products based on the specifications.
How to Apply for V-Guard Recruitment 2023?
Candidates must apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here