UTC Aerospace Systems Recruitment 2016 | Post Graduate Engineer Trainee | Across India | ME/ / MS/ M.Tech in Mechanical/ Aerospace Engineering | May 2016
Company: UTC Aerospace Systems
UTC Aerospace Systems is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defence products. We design, manufacture and service systems and components and provide integrated solutions for commercial, regional, business and military aircraft, helicopters and other platforms.
We are also a major supplier to international space programs. In 2012, UTC Aerospace Systems was formed by combining two industry leaders, Hamilton Sundstrand and Goodrich, creating an organization with key positions on nearly every aircraft flying today and substantial content on various UAVs, satellites and ground and naval vehicles.
Company Website: www.utcaerospacesystems.com
Positions: Post Graduate Engineer Trainee – Stress Analysis
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Aerospace Engineering
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
- ME, MS or M Tech degree in engineering or other technical field and 0-1 years of related experience.
- Proficient in the fundamentals of solid mechanics, machine design etc.
- Experience in Analysis tools such as ANSYS, Hypermesh etc. are a plus
- Good analytical skills.
- Good communication and Interpersonal skills
- Structural analysis of aircraft components using classical methods of strength of materials.
- Good understanding of structural load paths and structural response to load.
- Prepare formal documentation of structural analysis.
- Develop automated calculations for repetitive analysis using VBA.
- Perform structural analysis using Finite Element Method using ANSYS and Hypermesh
Last Date to Apply: ASAP before the link expires.
Application Link:Link Expired