UTC Aerospace Systems Recruitment 2016 | Design Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech in Mechanical/ Aerospace Engineering | Bangalore
Company: UTC Aerospace Systems
UTC Aerospace Systems is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defence products. We design, manufacture and service systems and components and provide integrated solutions for commercial, regional, business and military aircraft, helicopters and other platforms.
We are also a major supplier to international space programs. In 2012, UTC Aerospace Systems was formed by combining two industry leaders, Hamilton Sundstrand and Goodrich, creating an organization with key positions on nearly every aircraft flying today and substantial content on various UAVs, satellites and ground and naval vehicles.
Company Website: www.utcaerospacesystems.com
Positions: Senior Design Engineer
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech in Mechanical/ Aerospace Engineering
Experience: 4 – 6 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
- Supports design and development of cargo products.
- Tool design knowledge and experience is must.
- Produces 3D models and 2D drawings in Unigraphics.
- Design documentation preparation, creates new drawings from scratch using Unigraphics.
- Sound understanding of engineering principles with knowledge of machine design, materials and manufacturing.
- Supports numerous engineering and operations documentation requirements.
- Reduce design/documentation cycle time and optimize.
- Good understanding in Structural analysis.
- Participate effectively in team environments
- An understanding of manufacturing processes and construction methods
- Willingness to work in extremely aggressive schedules, while still not neglecting the value of attention to details and subsequently delivering high quality work to the customers.
- Well versed in leading and implementing the principles of ACE in day-to-day projects (Standard Work, QCPC, RRCA, etc.)
Apply Link: Closed