UPSESSB Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | PGT/ TGT | 15198 Posts | Degree/ PG/ B.Ed | Last Date: 11th April 2021
Company: Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Services Selection Board (UPSESSB)
UPSESSB Recruitment 2021: U.P. Act No.5 of 1982 as passed by the Uttar Pradesh Legislature an Act to establish Secondary Education (Service Selection Boards) Act, 1982 for the selection of teachers in institutions recognised under the Intermediate Education Act, 1921.
The appointment of teachers in secondary institutions recognised by the Board of High School and Intermediate Education was governed by the Intermediate Education Act, 1921 and regulations made thereunder. It was felt that the selection of teachers under the provisions of the said Act and the regulations was some times not free and fair. Besides, the field of selection was also very much restricted. This adversely affected the availability of suitable teachers and the standard of education. It was therefore, considered necessary to constitute Secondary Education Service Commission at the State level, to select Principals, Lecturers, Head-masters and L.T. Grade teachers, and Secondary Education Selection Boards at the regional level, to select and make available suitable candidates for comparatively lower posts in C.T./J.T.C./B.T.C. Grade for such institutions.
Company Website: www.upsessb.org
Positions Post Graduate Teacher (PGT), Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)
Total Vacancies: 454 Posts
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT): 2595 Posts
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT): 12603 Posts
Job Location: Lucknow, UP
Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
Salary (Pay Scale):
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT): Rs.47600-151100/- + GP Rs.4800/-
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT): Rs.44900-142400/- + GP Rs.4600/-
Eligibility Criteria for UPSESSB Recruitment 2021:
Post Graduate Teacher (PGT):
- Obtained Two year Integrated Post Graduate Course from Regional College of Education of NCERT
- any other NCTE recognized university / Institute, in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
Note: B. Ed degree is not required for the candidates who have undergone four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT or other NCTE recognized institution. OR
Master Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the following subjects:
MA/M.Sc./M.Com with 50% marks or above and B.Ed
Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT):
- Obtained Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT
(or) other NCTE recognized institution with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject as well as in the
- Bachelors Honours Degree with at least 50% marks in concerned subject/combination of subjects and also in aggregate. Candidate should have studied requisite subject(s) for at least 2 years in the 03 years degree course.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject/combination of subjects and also in aggregate. The candidate should have studied the requisite
subjects in all three years of degree.
Candidates age must be not less than 21 years as on 01-07-2021. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Selection Process for UPSESSB Recruitment 2021:
- The selection for the posts of PGT, TGT will be made on the basis of Written test.
- Eligible candidates will have to appear for written test which would be announced later.
How to Apply for UPSESSB Recruitment 2021:
Eligible and interested candidates may apply online for the posts of Trained Graduate Teacher and Post Graduate Teacher on or before 11th April 2021.
Important Dates to be noted:
- Start Date to Apply Online – 16th March 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online (Part-I) – 11th April 2021
- Last Date Pay the application Fee – 13th April 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online (Part-II) – 15th April 2021
Apply Link: Job Expired