UPSC IES/ISS Examination 2021 | www.upsc.gov.in | 26 Posts | B.Sc/ M.Sc/ PG – Economics/ Statistics | Across India | Last Date: 27th April 2021
Company: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
UPSC IES/ ISS Examination 2021:- The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is India’s premier central recruiting agency. It is responsible for appointments to and examinations for All India services and group A & group B of Central services. While Department of Personnel and Training is the central personnel agency in India.
Company Website: www.upsconline.nic.in
Name of the Examination: IES/ ISS Examination 2021
UPSC is inviting applications to fill the posts under Indian Economic/ Statistical Services examination by conducting a Preliminary Examination on 16th July 2021.
Total Vacancies: 26 Posts
- Indian Economic Service – 15 Posts
- Indian Statistical Service – 11 Posts
Salary: As per government policy
Job Location: Across India
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC IES/ ISS Examination 2021:
Candidates must have obtained a Post-Graduate Degree in Economics/ Applied Economics/ Business Economics/ Econometrics from a University incorporated by of an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or Foreign University approved by the Central Government from time to time.
Candidates must have obtained a Bachelor’s Degree with Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Applied Statistics as one of the subject or a Master’s degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Applied Statistics from a University incorporated by of an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or Foreign University approved by the Central Government from time to time.
Note: Candidates who are appearing in final year are also eligible to apply.
Candidates age must be in between 21 to 30 years as on 01-08-2021. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Selection Process for UPSC IES/ ISS Services Examination 2021:
The selection process is based on Written Examination & Personal Interview.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- General candidates have to pay the fee of Rs. 200/- . All the women candidates and reserved category candidates are exempted from the payment of the application fee.
- Payment must be done through online mode via debit/credit card/net banking or by generated challan.
How to Apply for UPSC IES/ ISS Services Examination 2021?
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply this IES/ ISS Services Examination 2021 through online latest by 27th April 2021
- Selection will be done through IES/ ISS Services Examination 2021 which is scheduled to be held on 16th July 2021.
Apply Link: Click Here