UPSC ESE Examination 2022 | www.upsc.gov.in | 327 Posts | BE/ B.Tech – Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics/ Telecom | Across India | Last Date: 4th October 2022
Company: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
UPSC ESE Examination 2022:- The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is India’s premier central recruiting agency. It is responsible for appointments to and examinations for All India services and group A & group B of Central services. While Department of Personnel and Training is the central personnel agency in India.
Company Website: www.upsconline.nic.in
Name of the Examination: Engineering Services Examination 2022
UPSC is inviting applications to fill the posts under Engineering Services examination by conducting a Preliminary Examination on 19th February 2023
Total Vacancies: 215 Posts
- Category I‐Civil Engineering.
- Category II‐Mechanical Engineering.
- Category III‐Electrical Engineering.
- Category IV‐Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.
Salary: As per government policy
Job Location: Across India
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC ESE Examination 2022:
(a) Obtained a degree in Engineering in the concerned disciplines from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as Universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956; or
Disciplines: Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.
(b) Passed Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations of the Institution of Engineers (India); or
(c) obtained a degree/diploma in Engineering from such foreign University/College/Institution and under such
conditions as may be recognized by the Government for the purpose from time to time, or
(d) passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (India); or
(e) passed Associate Membership Examination Parts II and III/Sections A and B of the Aeronautical Society of India; or
(f) passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Radio Engineers, London held after November, 1959 Provided that a candidate for the post of Indian Naval Armament Service (Electronics Engineering Posts) and Indian Radio Regulatory Service Group ‘A’ may possess any of the above qualifications or the qualification mentioned below namely:‐
Note: Candidates who are appearing in final year are also eligible to apply.
Candidates age must be in between 21 to 30 years as on 01-01-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Selection Process for UPSC ESE Examination 2022:
The selection process is based on Written Examination & Personal Interview.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- General candidates have to pay the fee of Rs. 200/- . All the women candidates and reserved category candidates are exempted from the payment of the application fee.
- Payment must be done through online mode via debit/credit card/net banking or by generated challan.
How to Apply for UPSC ESE Examination 2022?
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply this Engineering Services Examination 2022 through online latest by 4th October 2022
- Selection will be done through Engineering Services Examination 2022 which is scheduled to be held on 19th February 2023.
Apply Link: Click Here