UPSC Civil Services Examination 2021 | 712 Posts | Any Degree | Across India | Last Date: 24th March 2021
Company: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
UPSC Civil Services Examination 2021:- The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is India’s premier central recruiting agency. It is responsible for appointments to and examinations for All India services and group A & group B of Central services. While Department of Personnel and Training is the central personnel agency in India.
Company Website: www.upsconline.nic.in
Name of the Examination: Civil Services Examination 2021
UPSC is inviting applications to fill the posts under Civil Services examination by conducting a Preliminary Examination on 27th June 2021
Name of the Services to be filled:
- Indian Administrative Service
- Indian Foreign Service
- Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Civil Accounts Service
- Indian Corporate Law Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Defence Estates Service
- Indian Information Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian P and T Accounts and Finance Service Group ‘A’
- Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Indirect Taxes)
- Indian Revenue Service (IT), Group ‘A’
- Indian Trade Service, Group ‘A’ (Grade III)
- Armed Forces Headquarters (AFHQ) Civil Service, Group ‘B’ (Section Officer’s Grade)
- Delhi, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman and Diu and Dadra and Nagar Haveli Civil Service (DANICS), Gr. ‘B’
- Pondicherry Civil Service (PONDICS), Group ‘B
Total Vacancies: 712 Posts
Salary: As per government policy
Job Location: Across India
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Civil Services Examination 2021:
A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree of any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the central or
State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification.
Note: Candidates who are appearing in the final year of qualifying examination can also apply for this examination.
Candidates age must be in between 21 to 32 years as on 01-08-2021. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Selection Process for UPSC Civil Services Examination:
The selection process is based on Written Examination & Personal Interview.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- General candidates have to pay the fee of Rs. 100/- . All the women candidates and reserved category candidates are exempted from the payment of the application fee.
- Payment must be done through online mode via debit/credit card/net banking or by generated challan.
How to Apply for UPSC Civil Services Examination 2021?
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply this Civil Services Examination through online latest by 24th March 2021.
- Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination 2021 is scheduled to be held on 27th June 2021.
Apply Link: Job Expired