UPPCL Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Junior Engineer Trainee – Electrical | 173 Posts | Diploma – Electrical Engineering | Last Date: 2nd December 2021
Company: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)
UPPCL Recruitment 2021: UPPCL (www.uppcl.org ) will be professionally managed utility supplying reliable and cost efficient electricity to every citizen of the state through highly motivated employees and state of art technologies, providing an economic return to our owners and maintaining leadership in the country.
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited UPPCL ( www.uppcl.org ) is inviting online applications to the recruitment 2016 for post of Assistant Engineer Trainee in department of Electrical and Computer Science for BE / BTech graduates. Candidates across India are eligible to apply for this post.
Company Website: www.uppcl.org
Positions: Junior Engineer Trainee – Electrical
Total Vacancies: 173 Posts
Salary: Rs.44,900/- Month
Job Location: Lucknow
Eligibility Criteria for UPPCL Recruitment 2021:
- Candidates should complete three years of Diploma examination in Electrical Engineering conducted by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). Govt. of India
- Candidates should have knowledge of Hindi (Devnagri Script). If the candidate has not passed High School or equivalent examination in Hindi, he/she has to clear an exam conducted by the Registrar, Department Examination Govt. of U.P. within 3 years of joining
Note: Diploma received through Distance Learning Education will not be eligible.
Age Limit: 18 to 40 years as on 01-01-2021. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
The selection will be made on the written computer-based test (CBT).
Center: Varanasi, Gorakhpur, Kanpur, Bareilly, Lucknow, Ghaziabad, Noida/Greater Noida and Meerut cities
- The test will be for 3 hours duration with total 200 marks and it comprises of total 200 questions, out of which 150 questions shall be from the Diploma level Engg.
- Branch syllabus for the Post applied 20 questions of General Knowledge/Awareness, 20 questions of Reasoning and 10 questions of General Hindi.
- Each correct answer shall carry one mark each and each wrong answer shall carry an additional negative mark of 0.25.
- Candidates who obtain less than 30% marks will be rejected for further process of selection.
- For SC/ST category of U.P: Rs. 826/-
- For General Category/ Other backward class/ Ex-Servicemen of U.P: Rs.1180/-
- For PWD candidates: Rs.12/-
- For candidates other than the state of U.P (Any Category): Rs.1180/-
Mode of Payment: Application Fee cum Processing charges can be paid through ATM cum Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking OR SBI Bank Challan Form (Payable at State Bank of India).
How to Apply for UPPCL Recruitment 2021?
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online from 12th November 2021 to 2nd December 2021
- Last Date for Payment of fee through offline mode: 4th December 2021
- Computer based test will be tentatively held in the Second week of January 2022.
Apply Link: Click Here