UPPCL Recruitment 2021 | www.uppcl.org | Freshers | Assistant Engineer Trainee | 11 Posts | BE/ B.Tech – Civil | Uttar Pradesh | Last Date: 27th January 2021
Company: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)
UPPCL Recruitment 2021: UPPCL (www.uppcl.org ) will be professionally managed utility supplying reliable and cost efficient electricity to every citizen of the state through highly motivated employees and state of art technologies, providing an economic return to our owners and maintaining leadership in the country.
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited UPPCL ( www.uppcl.org ) is inviting online applications to the recruitment 2016 for post of Assistant Engineer Trainee in department of Electrical and Computer Science for BE / BTech graduates. Candidates across India are eligible to apply for this post.
Company Website: www.uppcl.org
Positions: Assistant Engineer Trainee – Civil
Total Vacancies: 11 Posts
Salary: Rs. 59,500/- Month
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Candidates should complete BE/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute and must be an Associate member of Institution of Civil Engineers (London).
Age Limit: 21 to 40 years as on 01-01-2020. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
The selection process is based on the computer-based test and personal interview
- The question paper will be comprised of questions of different difficulty level.
- 75% of questions will be from the Bachelor of Engineering
- 10% of questions of General Knowledge/Awareness
- 10% of questions of Reasoning/aptitude
- 5% questions of General Hindi
- If a question is of one marks/two marks, then in case of the wrong answer, negative marks shall be 0.25/0.50 respectively
- For SC/ST category of U.P: Rs. 700/-
- For General Category (Non-Creamy Layer)/DFF/EWS Rs. 1000/-
- For PH(OA/OL/PB/PD): Rs. 10/-
- For candidates other than the state of U.P (Any Category): Rs.1000/-
Mode of Payment: Application Fee cum Processing charges can be paid through ATM cum Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking OR SBI Bank Challan Form (Payable at State Bank of India)
How to Apply:
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online from 5th January 2021 to 27th January 2021.
- CBT Examination will be tentatively in the last week of February 2021.
Apply Link: Job Expired