United Airlines Recruitment 2019 | Product Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Aerospace, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering; AME | Gurgaon | September 2019
Company: United Airlines
United Airlines, Inc. is a major American airline headquartered at Willis Tower in Chicago, Illinois. United operates a large domestic and international route network, with an extensive presence in the Asia-Pacific region.
It is a founding member of the Star Alliance, the world’s largest airline alliance with a total of 28 member airlines. Regional service is operated by independent carriers under the brand name United Express. United was established by the amalgamation of several airlines in the late 1920s, the oldest of these being Varney Air Lines, which was founded in 1926.
Company Website: www.united.com
Position: Senior Engineer – Product Engineering
Experience: 2 – 5 Years
Job Location: Gurgaon
Salary: Best In Industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Aerospace, Aeronautical, Mechanical, Electrical) and/or equivalent work experience
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME) will also be considered based on experience
The purpose of this job will be to support interior engineering by addressing reliability of interior components such as, but not limited to: coffeemakers, ovens, chillers, escape slides and rafts, toilet assemblies and components. Additionally, will provide support for airframe and component service bulletins.
- Organize and manage priorities to meet project deliverables:
- Maintenance program optimization
- Reliability analysis and improvements
- Assist in component troubleshooting
- Monitor interior components on wing performance to initiate reliability improvements as needed
- Communicate and interface with internal and external organizations regarding specific component and airframe issues
- Interdepartmental coordination to implement projects
- Provides technical engineering services, recommendations and trouble-shooting support to other divisions and personnel involved with aircraft systems
- Evaluate the effects of modifications or new equipment on reliability and performace
- Evaluates the benefits of the cost impact of a fleet decision to ensure an optimum balance of cost, asset utilization, quality, and reliability
Application Link: Click Here