Unisys Recruitment Drive 2021 | Freshers | ServiceNow Test Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | 2018 – 2020 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Unisys India Pvt Ltd
Unisys is a worldwide information technology company. We provide a portfolio of IT services, software, and technology that solves critical problems for clients. We specialize in helping clients secure their operations, increase the efficiency and utilization of their data centers, enhance support to their end users and constituents, and modernize their enterprise applications.
To provide these services and solutions, we bring together offerings and capabilities in outsourcing services, systems integration and consulting services, infrastructure services, maintenance services, and high-end server technology.
Company Website: www.unisys.com
Positions: ServiceNow Test Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Eligibility Criteria for Unisys Recruitment Drive 2021:
BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE
- Works within an application test team to gain skills in application test methods and theories.
- Expected to begin to apply advanced test quality methods, theories and research techniques. Responsible for testing and maintaining web-based custom applications for the organization.
- Tests, debugs, documents, implements and maintains software applications. Analyzes requirements and maintains, tests, and integrates application components.
- Ensures that test strategy is successfully implemented. Learns to use professional concepts.
- Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues. Builds stable working relationships internally.
- Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- Able to apply basic theories, concepts, principles and methodologies to developmental assignments.
- Works on problems of limited scope. Assignments given typically have developmental qualities. Normally receives detailed instructions on all work. Key Responsibilities
- Works under direct supervision of more senior project resources. Primarily interfaces with testers/senior testers responsible for the testing of specific modules.
- Conducts a wide range of quality-control tests and analyzes results to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements.
- Creates test data and executes Test Cases.
- Provides technical documentation on defects with clear detail and supporting attachments.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BS preferred) OR equivalent experience is required.
- Typically requires no previous professional experience, however, may have 0-2 years related experience gained through internships and advanced coursework.
- Strong working knowledge of ServiceNow components such as Service Catalog, Change Management, Workflow Management, Orchestration, Knowledge Management,
- Knowledge of ITSM process and experience in testing Service now application.
- Possess knowledge on Java Scripting, API testing and hands on experience on automation preferably Selenium with Java.
- Knowledge on MS Excel & functions.
- Knowledge on Agile and traditional software development methodologies.
- Excellent written verbal communication, presentation ., Logical reasoning, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to pick up new Technologies and Tools.
- ServiceNow Admin and ISTQB -Foundation Certification is an added advantage.
- Knowledge ITIL v3/4 Foundation
How to Apply for Unisys Recruitment Drive 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
Application Link: Click Here