UGVCL Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | Junior Assistant | 478 Posts | BA/ B.Com/ B.Sc/ BCA/ BBA | Gujarat | Last Date: 16th January 2020
Company: Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited (UGVCL)
Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Ltd. is an electricity company that was incorporated on 15 September 2003 by Gujarat Electricity Board (GEB). The Company obtained the Certificate of the Commencement of Business on 15 October 2003. The company was one of several created as a part of efforts towards restructuring of the power sector in the state of Gujarat in India.
For better administration and consumers’ conveniences, administrative area of Company is divided in to 12 Circles and out of which 8 Circles are under direct control of Corporate Office and 4 Circles are under the Control of Bhavnagar Zonal Office. You may view Company Office Map for details.
Company Website: www.ugvcl.com
Positions: Junior Assistant (Vidhyut Sahayak)
Total Vacancies: 478
Salary: Rs. 25,000 – 55,800/- PM
Job Location: Gujarat
Full time graduate in BA, B.Com, B.Sc, BCA, and BBA in regular mode from recognized University duly approved by UGC with minimum 55% in final year.
Age Limit: As on 26-12-2019
- For Unreserved Category: 30 years
- For Reserved Category (Inclusive EWS): 35 years
- Female Candidates: 05 Years
- Persons with Disability candidates: 10 Years
- Ex. Armed force Personnel: 10 years
- Dependent of Retired Employee of PGVCL: Up to age of 40 years
Selection will be based on Online Test.
- The Question Paper will be in English & Gujarati Language Only.
- The question paper for the exam shall be consisting of 100 questions and the paper shall
be of 100 marks.
- There shall be negative marking system and 1/4th mark for each wrong answer shall be deducted to arrive at total marks scored.
|Section – I||General Knowledge||10%|
|Section – II||English Language||20%|
|Section – III||Maths & General Science||15%|
|Section – IV||Analytic & Logical Reasoning||15%|
|Section – V||Computer knowledge||20%|
|Section – VI||Gujarati Language||20%|
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- 50 and above marks for unreserved candidates
- 45 and above for reserved candidates
- For UR, SEBC & EWS Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For ST/SC candidates: Rs.250/-
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
Note: PWD candidate belongs to SC or ST category and fulfils the criteria, fees payable shall be Rs.250/-
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online on or before 15th January 2020
For More Details & Apply Link: Link Expired