Ubisoft Recruitment 2022 | Junior R&D Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – CSE/ IT/ ECE | Pune
Company: Ubisoft Entertainment India Private Limited
Ubisoft Recruitment 2022: Ubisoft is a leading developer and publisher of video games worldwide whose brand portfolio covers blockbusters such as Assassin’s Creed, Watch Dogs, The Division, Prince of Persia and Splinter Cell, Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six, Rayman, Just Dance as well as games for the whole family, from Imagine and Petz to Raving Rabbids. To continue building on its achievements for the future, Ubisoft is looking for new talent for its growing Indian studio in Pune!
We favor diversity, creativity, drive and team spirit. If you have the skills and the desire to succeed, we want you to be a part of this exciting period of growth
Company Website: www.ubisoft.com
Position: Junior R&D Engineer
Experience: 2-4 years
Stipend: Best in Industry
Job Location: Pune
Eligibility Criteria for Ubisoft Recruitment 2022:
- Master, Bachelor or equivalent in Computer Science or Engineering (desirable)
- Strong programming skills in C++ Or C#
- Experience with any commercial game engine(such as Unity 3D, Unreal, Cry engine)
- Knowledge of software development environments and associated tools. (i.e. Visual Studio, Perforce, JIRA,Git)
- Fluent in English, both verbally and written
- Great communication skills and a positive attitude
- Demo for your work showcasing Game/ Technology you developed is must.
UBISOFT is seeking for R&D Engineer having proficiency in C++ and has an ability to develop state of the art and robust Automation Framework in game testing.
- Developing products (automation tools / frameworks) using primarily using C++, data structure, algorithm and multithreading.
- Developing robust Automated scripts ranging from simple to complex scenarios
- Should be able to write unit tests whenever needed
- Working closely with Production team, Developers, Tools Group and Test teams to understand game architecture, game play and thereby develop automation solution for speedy and quality delivery of games
- Implementing continuous integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) for regular and on demand automation execution
- 2 – 4 years of experience in C++ programming.
- Very strong experience on OOPS, Data Structure, Algorithm and multithreading, inheritance and polymorphism, string and STL
- Having a strong conceptual understanding and hands on coding expertise in C++
- Should have developed a robust automation framework and automation scripts
- In-depth experience in programming languages.
- Should have strong understanding and hands on experience in API automation
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting abilities
How to Apply for Ubisoft Recruitment 2022?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here