TVS Next Recruitment 2021 | Junior Engineer – React JS Developer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics | Chennai/ Bangalore
Company: TVS Next
TVS Next Recruitment 2021: At TVS Next we help our clients reimagine, design and develop software to make this world a better place. We work with people and organizations who are driven by ambitious goals. We bring together the most competent, driven and passionate people to deliver positive impact and help our clients succeed.
We are part of the TVS Group, India€™s leading & diversified multinational conglomerate. While we delivered enterprise services for global businesses and helped them achieve incremental value, we started noticing something curious – our customers pondered upon ideas that can help them disrupt. It was time for us to help them transform and create new markets and value networks. It was time to leverage technology to innovate, and not just enable efficiency. Time to build a next generation team and help our customers shape a sustainable future.
Company Website: www.tvsnext.io
Positions: Junior Engineer – React JS Developer
Experience: 2-5 years
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Chennai, Bangalore
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech in Computers/ Electronics Engineering
- We help our clients re-imagine, design and develop software to make this world a better place. Our missions are bold and hence we are on a constant lookout for people who are exemplary and want to build the future with us.
- We do not believe in hierarchy hence we have a flat organizational structure that gives our associates prodigious opportunities to grow. Adding to that, our culture is ever-evolving since we have people working from all over the country with us. Ergo, we want our people to be multifaceted.
- We are looking for an experienced top-notch React JS developer to grow with our Engineering team..
- There are no shortcuts in achieving greatness: Its a lot of work. But once youre at the top, you’ll enjoy the view.
- Responsible for development of new highly-responsive, web-based user interface
- Construct visualizations that are able to depict vast amounts of data
- Work and collaborate with the rest of the engineering team
- Learn and understand user interactions
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it
- 2+ experience working as a React.js Developer
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux
- Experience with user interface design
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
Apply Link: Job Expired