TVS Motors Recruitment 2023 | Testing Analyst | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Automobile Engineering | Hosur, Tamil Nadu
Company: TVS Motors Company
TVS Motors Recruitment 2023: TVS Motor Company is the third largest 2-wheeler company in India with a revenue of over ₹18,217 crores (over US$2.9 billion). It has an annual sale of more than 3 million units and an annual capacity of over 4.95 million vehicles. TVS Motor is also the 2nd largest exporter in India with exports to over 60 Countries. A member of the TVS Group, it is the largest company of the group in terms of size and turnover.
TVS Motor manufactures the largest range of 2-wheelers, starting from mopeds, to scooters, commuter motorcycles, to racing inspired bikes like the Apache series and the RR310. Whatever your requirement be, we have one for everyone.
Company Website: www.tvsmotor.com
Positions: Testing Analyst
Experience: 3 – 8 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Hosur, Tamil Nadu
Eligibility Criteria For TVS Motors Recruitment 2023:
- Category: Bachelor’s Degree
- Field Specialization: Mechanical Engineering, Automobile Engineering
Required work experience
3 to 8 years of experience.
- Conduct reliability and durability tests for EV subsystems, advanced electronics systems & embedded software
- Automation of test facilities
- Develop HIL based test systems for EV subsystems, ADAS/ ARAS based systems
- Modeling of physical systems/ virtual sensors for HIL simulation
- Work closely with system design team to verify system DFMEAs
- Embedded Software reliability and durability evaluation
- Conduct failure analysis & retest design improvements
- Implement lab automation/ digitization projects as per plan
Key performance indicators:
- Product knowledge
- Experimentation Skills
- Data Acquisition & Lab Simulation
- Vehicle & Component Testing
- Testing Standards
- Material Knowledge
- Problem solving
How to Apply For TVS Motors Recruitment 2023?
Candidates must apply through online mode ASAP.
For more details: Click Here