TVS Motors Recruitment 2020 | Development Engineer BMW Projects | BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ IT | Hosur
Company: TVS Motors Company
TVS Motors Recruitment 2020: TVS Motor Companyis the third largest 2-wheeler company in India with a revenue of over ₹18,217 crore (over US$2.9 billion). It has an annual sale of more than 3 million units and an annual capacity of over 4.95 million vehicles. TVS Motor is also the 2nd largest exporter in India with exports to over 60 Countries. A member of the TVS Group, it is the largest company of the group in terms of size and turnover.
TVS Motor manufactures the largest range of 2-wheelers, starting from mopeds, to scooters, commuter motorcycles, to racing inspired bikes like the Apache series and the RR310. Whatever your requirement be, we have one for everyone.
Company Website: www.tvsmotor.com
Positions: Development Engineer BMW Projects
Role: Software Developer
Experience: 2 – 5 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Hosur, Tamil Nadu
Education: BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science/ IT
- Development of prototypes/semi-tooled up/tooled up parts as per milestones (CBU/CKD/Country variants as applicable)
- SRS and DVP finalisation and sign off with supplier along with R&D/QAD
- Complete benchmarking study & prepare cost estimate for BO parts & sub-system
- Monitor & amend prices for forex / commodity fluctuations as per guideline issued by commercials team
- Ensure delivery of parts for CBU / CKD / Spares / Country variants and monitor supplier performance
- Monitor & sustain quality performance – Rejections/ Poka yoke / rejection reduction parts through implementation & adherence of process improvements
- Identify and implement process improvements to reduce / sustain aesthetics (QZS) as per contractual requirement (as applicable)
- Candidates must possess atleast a Engineering/Secondary school/Higher sec. school/equivalent.
- Atleast 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Level/Management.
Apply Link: Click Here