TVS Credit Services Recruitment 2021 | Senior Data Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering | Chennai
Company: TVS Credit Services Limited
TVS Credit Services Recruitment 2021: Tvs Credit Services Limited is a Public incorporated on 05 November 2008. It is classified as Non-govt company and is registered at Registrar of Companies, Chennai. Its authorized share capital is Rs. 2,000,000,000 and its paid up capital is Rs. 1,885,600,000. It is inolved in Other financial intermediation
From the largest cities to the smallest villages, India is filled with ambition and enterprise. As Indians from all walks of life set out to write their growth story, our timely and affordable credit empowers them to bring their dreams alive.
As part of the $8.5 billion TVS Group, we empower Indians from various socioeconomic backgrounds with financial products that serve their needs. In doing so, we further the cause of financial inclusion. Our two wheeler, used car, three wheeler, and tractor loans are designed for Indians in small towns and the rural heartland, for our nation’s growth is powered by their prosperity. Our foray into the used commercial vehicle and consumer durable finance is yet another step in this direction.
Company Website: www.tvscredit.com
Positions: Senior Data Engineer
Industry: Automobile/ Auto Ancillary/ Auto Components
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 3 – 8 years
Job Location: Chennai
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech or ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ Electronics
This position is responsible to gather and analyze data to solve and address highly complex business problems and evaluate scenarios to make predictions on future outcomes and support decision making. Also responsible to apply ML/AI technologies across the Portfolio to drive greater business value and competitive differentiation to achieve business goals.
- Gather and process raw data at scale (including writing scripts, web scraping, calling APIs write SQL queries, etc.)
- Design, implement and maintain high performance big data infrastructure /systems, & big data processing pipelines scaling to structured and unstructured business requirements
- Create web services / API based interfaces to modularize capabilities across lending products
- Developing prototypes and proof of concepts for the selected solutions, and implementing complex big data projects
- Drive data investigations across organizations and deliver resolution of technical, procedural, and/or operational issues to completion
- Conduct timely and effective research in response to specific requests (e.g. data collection, summarization, analysis, and synthesis of relevant data and information)
- Adapting and learning new technologies surrounding Big Data ecosystems and ensure learning and growth of team members
- Enhance/optimize data migration procedures to include data that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Work with business domain experts, data scientists and application developers to identify data relevant for analysis and develop the Big Data solution.
- Big data tech: Hbase, MapReduce, Flume, Sqoop, Oozie, Zeppelin etc
- Data pipelines with Kafka streams, RESTful APIs with SpringBoot, API gateways etc
- Heterogeneous data environments: Cloud (AWS, Azure), Relational, NoSQL, GraphDBs in production
- SQL and scripting languages like Python, Java / JS, Perl etc
- S/w development practices: Agile, devOps CI/CD, automated testing / deployments, WebServices
Apply Link: Click Here