TSTRANSCO Recruitment 2015 | www.transco.telangana.gov.in | Assistant Engineer – Electrical, Civil Engineering | Across Telangana | October 2015
Company: Transmission Corporation of Telangana Limited (TSTRANSCO)
Transmission Corporation of Telangana Limited (TSTRANSCO) is formed with effect from 02.06.2014, dealing with EHT Power Transmission in the State of Telangana and is also the State Government approved STU. Presently TSTRANSCO is having infrastructure of 16,637 Ckm of EHT lines and 243 Nos EHT Substations catering to the State of Telangana.
Company Website: www.tstransco.in
Positions: Total 206 Posts
1) Assistant Engineer – Electrical (184 Posts)
2) Assistant Engineer – Civil (22 Posts)
Job Location: Across Telangana
Salary (Pay Scale): Rs. 41155-1700-44555-1985-54480-2280-63600
Age Limit: Minimum 18 and Maximum 44 years (Relaxable for reserved classes)
Assistant Engineer – Electrical: Must possess a bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or Provincial Act, or a State Act or an institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or a pass in Sections ‘A’ &’B’ of AMIE(India) examination in Electrical Engineering.
Assistant Engineer -Civil: Must possess a bachelor degree in Civil Engineering of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or Provincial Act, or a State Act or an institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or a pass in Sections ‘A’ &’B’ of AMIE (India) examination in Civil Engineering.
Selection Process :
- The selection of candidates for appointment will be made 100% on written
- The written test comprising of 100 marks consisting of 100 Multiple
choice questions and each question is carrying “One” Mark.
- The Section-A consisting of 80 questions on core subject of respective discipline and
- the Section-B consisting of 20 questions on General awareness and Numerical ability.
- The duration of Written Examination will be 120 Minutes (2 hours).
- Test centers will only be in Hyderabad and Secunderabad
Fee: (Remittance of fee) Each applicant must pay Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay Rs.120/- (Rupees One hundred and twenty only) towards Examination Fee. However, the Applicants belonging to SC/ST/BC Communities and PH are exempted from payment of examination fee.
- Starting date for Payment of Fee is 05.10.2015 [ In Apply Link its 15 Oct 2015 ]
- Starting date of application submission is 06.10.2015 . [ In Apply Link its 16 Oct 2015 ]
- Last date for payment of Fee at Online is 26.10.2015 upto 5 P.M.
- Last date for submission of Online Application is 26.10.2015 upto 11:59 P.M.
- Downloading of Hall tickets is 21.11.2015
- Date of examination is 29.11.2015 time: 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM
Application Link, Notification & Syllabus: Link Expired