TSSPDCL Recruitment 2018 | www.tssouthernpower.com | Assistant Engineer | 153 Vacancies | BE/ B.Tech | Telangana | February 2018
Company: The Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Ltd
The Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana or TSSPDCL is the Electricity Distribution company owned by the Government of Telangana for the Five Southern Districts of Telangana.
TSSPDCL has a vast infrastructure facility in its operating area with 1,338 33/11 kV substations, 2,039 power transformers, 720 33 kV feeders, 5,257 11 kV feeders and around 2,46,426 distribution transformers of various capacities. In addition to these, solar power is also considered a priority in order to overcome the shortage of power in the state.
Company Website: www.tssouthernpower.com
Positions: Assistant Engineer
Total Vacancies: 153
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – 133 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil ) – 20 Posts
Job Location: Telangana
Salary: Rs.41,155-63,600/- per month
- Must possess a Bachelors Degree in Civil/ Electrical Engineering/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering of a Recognized University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act, or a State Act (or) an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission/AICTE (or)
- Any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto (or) a Pass in Section-‘A’ & ‘B’ of A.M.I.E. examination conducted by Institute of Engineers in Civil/ Electrical/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- Age limit: 18 to 44 years as on 01.01.2018 (Relaxation as per government policy)
TSSPDCL Selection Process:
- The selection of candidates for appointment will be made 100% on Written examination only.
- The written test shall comprise 100 marks consisting of 100 multiple choice questions and each question carrying 1 mark.
- The duration of the written examination will be 2 hrs. (120 minutes).
Scheme of Examination:
|Core technical subject of respective discipline||80|
|General Awareness and Numerical Ability||20|
Minimum qualifying marks in the written examination
OC – 40%, BC – 35%, SC/ST – 30%, PH – 30%
- For General: Rs.220/- (Processing Fee-Rs.100/- + Examination Fee-Rs.120/-)
- For SC/ST/BC Communities/PH: Rs.100/- (Processing Fee-Rs.100/- + No Examination Fee)
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 2 February to 19th February 2018.
- Starting date for Payment of Fee: 01.02.2018
- Starting date of application submission: 02.02.2018
- Last date for payment of Fee Online: 19.02.2018
- Last date for submission of Online Application: 19.02.2018
- Downloading of Hall tickets from: 15.03.2018
- Date of examination: 25.03.2018
Notification & Apply Link: Link Expired