TransUnion Recruitment 2023 | Associate QA Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT | Pune
TransUnion Recruitment 2023: TransUnion is a global information and insights company that makes trust possible between businesses and consumers, by ensuring that each consumer is reliably and safely represented in the marketplace. We do this by having an accurate and comprehensive picture of each person.
This picture is grounded in our legacy as a credit reporting agency which enables us to tap into both credit and public record data; our data fusion methodology that helps us link, match and tap into the awesome combined power of that data; and our knowledgeable and passionate team, who stewards the information with expertise, and in accordance with local legislation around the world.
Company Website: www.transunion.com
Positions: Associate QA Engineer
Experience: 2-4 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
Qualification for TransUnion Recruitment 2023:
- Degree qualification in Information Technology related discipline or similar
- Strong troubleshooting skills, ability to identify issues and generate ideas
- Well organized, thrive in a sense-of-urgency environment, leverage best practices, and most importantly, innovate through any problem with a can-do attitude
- Ability to work in collaborative team and communicate to all levels
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English • Knowledge of testing techniques
- Knowledge of functional testing
- Experience in creating and maintaining test documentation
The Associate Test Engineer helps to ensure that the client’s requirements for software functionality is properly tested and documented. This role plays a key part in an end to end system testing starting from analyzing documentation, reporting, designing and executing test cases, automating regression packs and supporting client testing activities. The Associate Test Engineer role is expected to be willing to learn and develop on testing methodology including manual and automated techniques for functional and non-functional testing.
- Ability to understand client requirements for Decisioning software solutions and translate in to testable artefacts
- Support with the production of testing documents such as Test Plan, Test Exit Report and summary
- Write test cases and conditions which provide thorough requirements coverage for functional scenarios
- Carry out testing during software deliveries using a variety of testing tools and techniques
- Provide rapid feedback and information to the project teams to allow appropriate corrections and decisions to be made. For example, through raising defects, re-testing, verbal feedback and test, requirements reviews
- Play an active role in developing and improving the department’s test procedures, testing standards and best practices
- Able to diagnose issues, defects and blockers in deliveries where possible
- Collaborate and communicate with the project teams to minimise the creation of defects in deliveries
- Actively participate in project meetings such as stand-ups, progress reviews and defect management calls with clients
- Software testing experience
- ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation level
- Experience in working with a team to deliver solutions to clients in IT industry
- Knowledge of project management methodologies
How to Apply for TransUnion Recruitment 2023?
Desirable candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here