TransUnion Recruitment 2023 | Application Software Developer | BE/ B.Tech/ BS – CS/ IT | Bangalore
TransUnion Recruitment 2023: TransUnion is a global information and insights company that makes trust possible between businesses and consumers, by ensuring that each consumer is reliably and safely represented in the marketplace. We do this by having an accurate and comprehensive picture of each person.
This picture is grounded in our legacy as a credit reporting agency which enables us to tap into both credit and public record data; our data fusion methodology that helps us link, match and tap into the awesome combined power of that data; and our knowledgeable and passionate team, who stewards the information with expertise, and in accordance with local legislation around the world.
Company Website: www.transunion.com
Positions: Application Software Developer
Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification for TransUnion Recruitment 2023:
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
The candidate for this software development position will architect, design, develop and test software applications within the Neustar ENUM Registry Program for its Data Integration System, which includes development for Carrier Data Onboarding, API integration , Call Analytics and Reporting platform to feed downstream databases that process real-time API queries from customers for Routing SMS/voice calls.
The candidate will be responsible for working with the Software Engineering personnel, Business Development group, and end Customers to help develop applications and infrastructure for Telecommunications applications. Candidate must have experience working with product teams to determine functional requirements, software architecting, design, and building enterprise class, web based, reporting and provisioning systems in Java, and good understanding of the telecommunications domain. Responsible for requirements definition/interpretation, detailed design specifications for the coding, unit testing, implementation, and maintenance of software modules for both new and existing systems.
- Negotiate and understand detailed functional requirements with the product team.
- Design and document software components that meet organization standards and strategic direction.
- Code high quality software components in accordance with organizational standards, technical requirements, and detailed designs.
- Work in an Agile scrum team and provide technical leadership to a small development team. This will include ensuring that the team’s development tasks are communicated and understood; software design and code adhere to the strategic direction.
- Effectively participate in a team oriented environment that involves continuous design reviews, code reviews, and collaboration.
- Proactively communicate with Development Management and/or regarding the status and potential impacts on the delivery date and/or expected quality of tasks and projects.
- Provide technical guidance and product expertise to Customer Delivery and Operations to resolve production issues
- Follow established development processes for assigned projects. This position will be responsible for planning, deploying, supporting, maintaining and troubleshooting applications, services and solutions in support of Neustar’s Data Solutions.
- C/C++ programming language and Debugging skills.
- Python/any scripting language
- Application development with Linux OS
- Data structure, Multithreading
- object oriented programming concepts with STLs
- knowledge on Protocols (TCP/IP, ENUM, SS7, HTTP)
- Knowledge on Database & telecom domain.
How to Apply for TransUnion Recruitment 2023?
Desirable candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here