Trane Technologies Recruitment 2023 | Trainee GET/ PGET | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE | 2019 – 2021 Batch | Chennai
Company: Trane Technologies
Trane Technologies Recruitment 2023: Trane Technologies plc is an American Irish-domiciled diversified industrial manufacturing company formed in 1905 by the merger of Ingersoll-Sergeant Drill Company and Rand Drill Company. It is headquartered near Dublin, Ireland.
Trane Technologies’ headquarters are in Swords, Ireland. Its European headquarters are in Sint-Stevens-Woluwe, Zaventem, Belgium. Its Asia headquarters are in Tower B of the City Center of Shanghai in Shanghai, People’s Republic of China.
Position: Trainee Graduate Engineer Trainee/ Post Graduate Engineer Trainee
Experience: 1 – 3 years
Job Locations: Chennai
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Trane Technologies Recruitment 2023:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical engineering, Electronics engineering, computer science, software engineering, or similar field.
- Proven 1- 3 work experience as a software test engineer.
- In-depth knowledge of embedded testing.
- Knowledge of debugging codes and software development languages.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good problem solving and trouble shooting skills.
- Ability to collate data and compile test reports.
- Excellent software troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to design and write complex software testing procedures.
- Should have good understanding of device drivers & embedded architecture with RTOS & without RTOS.
- Should have worked on testing a communication protocol like CAN, I2C, SPI, 1 Wire protocol.
- Hands on any wireless protocol testing like Bluetooth, WI-Fi, Z-Wave would be a plus.
We are looking for a skilled software test engineer to join our QA team. As a software test engineer, you will be responsible for evaluating software functions and designing test protocols to ensure that products work as intended. You will also be responsible for completing all testing procedures, suggesting performance changes, and preparing test, performance reports for the Test Leads, managers.
To ensure success as a software test engineer, you should have knowledge of software design and engineering, a good eye for detail, and a natural gift for software troubleshooting. A skilled software test engineer should be able to identify even the smallest flaw in software designs and suggest simple yet effective fixes.
- Participating in requirement meetings & Scrum meetings to discuss software specifications and controls.
- Using the software as intended to analyze its functional properties.
- Designing manual and automated test procedures to evaluate each software product.
- Building, coding, and implementing software evaluation test programs.
- Running test programs to ensure that testing protocols evaluate the software correctly.
- Tweaking the software testing systems for maximum performance.
- Finalizing and documenting testing procedures.
- Completing final tests and creating test reports.
- Presenting test reports to Test Lead, management and suggesting software fixes.
How to Apply for Trane Technologies Recruitment 2023
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here
Leave a Reply