Toyota Kirloskar Recruitment 2017 | Freshers | Graduate Engineering Apprentice Trainee – GEAT | BE/ B.Tech | 2017 Batch | Bangalore | July 2017
Company: Toyota Kirloskar Motor Pvt Ltd
Toyota Kirloskar Pvt Ltd Is a subsidiary of Toyota Motor Corporation, the Japanese car Manufacturing giant with manufacturing facilities in 52 countries and product reach in 170 countries.
The company Toyota Kirloskar Motor Pvt Ltd (TKMPL) according to its mission statement aims to play a major role in the development of the automotive industry and the creation of employment opportunities, not only through its dealer network, but also through ancillary industries with a business philosophy of “Putting Customer First”.
Company Website: www.toyotabharat.com
Positions: Graduate Engineering Apprentice Trainee – GEAT
Industry: Automobile/ Auto Anciliary/ Auto Components
Salary: INR 3,00,000 PA
Job Location: Bangalore
Graduate Engineer Apprentice Trainees (GEATs) to work with manufacturing function.
GEATs will be given on the job training.
This apprentice program is for one year duration.
Looking for applicants with ONLY mechanical or automobile engineering, who have completed their engineering in the year 2017.
- BE or B. Tech in Mechanical or Automobile Engineering
- Male candidates only (as they have to come in shifts as well)
- Should be proficient in Kannada
- 70 % throughout education (i.e. 10th, 12th, Diploma aggregate and Engineering aggregate)
- Passed out in 2017 only.
- No history of backlogs in Diploma or Engineering.
- Work location would be Bidadi only.
- Age must be between 21 to 25.
Application Link: Closed