Total Oil India (TOIPL) Recruitment 2017 | Research Engineer – Engine Oils | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering | Mumbai | July 2017
Company: Total Oil India Private Limited (TOIPL)
Total Oil India Private Limited (TOIPL) is a part of TOTAL S.A. – France. TOIPL has multiple business interests in India including Lubricants, LPG, Bitumen, Special Fluids, Additives, etc. and employs over 550 employees.
TOIPL is operating in Indian Lubricants industry since 1993 and is one of the leading players manufacturing high quality lubricants for automotive and industrial applications. TOIPL also markets LPG in India. LPG activities commenced in 1998 when TOIPL commissioned a fully integrated LPG import terminal at Mangalore in the South West coast of India.
Company Website: www.total.co.in
Positions: Research Engineer – Engine Oils
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering
Experience: 3 – 6 Years
Salary/ Stipend: Best In Industry
Job Location: Mahape, Mumbai
- Mechanical engineer of high scientific level.
- Solid knowledge in engine lubrication and engine oils evaluation
- Familiar with laboratory tests / analytical methods used to characterize properties and performance of automotive lubricants
- Good communication skills
- Open minded and very creative, with high scientific rigor
- Provide support to Business Line on technical assistance and development of new products.
- Contribute to the development of technical expertise within Research organization on Engine Oils formulation and application.
- Responsible for laboratories and equipments related to domains in charge
- Performs work requests ( research program or technical assistance) on engine oils ( Motorcycle Oils, Passenger Car Motor oil, Heavy Duty diesel engine Oils,..)
- Ensures quality of the test results and publishes memo/technical notes in a timely manner
- Conducts literature survey to develop expertise and scientific knowledge in new areas for domains in charge
- Brings new/innovative ideas in domains in charge to maintain Total’s leadership position.
- Ensures co-ordination with the external labs whenever outsourced activity is required
- Ensures the maintenance, metrology and appropriate follow-up of all equipments under his/her responsibility
- Facilitates the development and professional growth of assigned technician(s).
- Contributes to the preparation of budget and long term plan of TCAP
- Takes into account and coordinate IP activities for all projects undertaken
- Interacts in a collaborative manner with other team members to accomplish organizational goals; provides ideas to improve organizational and operational efficiency.
Application Link: Closed